Stock 02 wagon Vs. 89 supra turbo...

This is a discussion on Stock 02 wagon Vs. 89 supra turbo... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well my i have been waiting for one of my friends to get back from vacation so i could race ...

Stock 02 wagon Vs. 89 supra turbo...

well my i have been waiting for one of my friends to get back from vacation so i could race his supra...he has some ghetto rigs on his car like the t rig from bov straight to turbo and an intake....anyways he finally warmed up his car and i did mine...he wanted to do it from a roll obviously but i pushed wanting to do it from the hole...anyways...we do it from the hole first....he gets a great jump i screw it up and bog out...he jumps half a car...i hit boost and break even switch to 2nd and jump half a car shift to third and at this point i have about 2-3 cars on him and i let off....he says good race lets do it on a roll.... we did... off 20 mph then off 40 mph i just walked him both times.... it was fun

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    Good kill, it must sucked getting killed by a wagon
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

A win is always sweet when you're in a wagon and up against a "sports car".
    Really
    Idiotic
    Car
    Enhancements

--Nuff Said--

Click here to visit the Grand Am's web page

Originally posted by Suby_Progress
    A win is always sweet when you're in a wagon and up against a "sports car".
    Nice kill, I have a buddy who bought a wagon, right when the WRX first came to the US. His first race was a brand new mustang GT, he revved at the stang and the guy laughed at him. Needless to say, he put a whoopin on that pony... Wagons are sweet just for their sleeper value.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

Sweet kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

ya really! I am up in north cal on vacation. fully loaded for camping with roof rack and driving up I-5. bunch of idiots out on friday. at one point on a steep part of 152 hwy and had a pain in the butt lexus ls300 I think that would not get out of the way doing 72 up the hill. let him know I got the power and please move over. old fart pain in the desides nope not moving. said screw it dip to 3rd back to forth and left it there. pulling hard up the hill loaded doing 85. that was awsome feeling. chevy truck tried to keep up once he saw my move but did not have the power thought that was a little odd though. man there is so much idiots on the roads here then in my travels of socal it herts. get ran out of my lane by this old lady who only looks streight ahead stuff it down before she caused a bigger problem for me. man I love this car.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"