WRX vs G35 (Cocky teenagers)
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on WRX vs G35 (Cocky teenagers) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Me and my buddy with a Mustang are heading back from getting something to eat/drink when I see a black ...

WRX vs G35 (Cocky teenagers)

Me and my buddy with a Mustang are heading back from getting something to eat/drink when I see a black G35 sedan in front of me...nothing big, but oh wait it has exhaust. I pull up next to him and his girlfriend yells "PEACE!" and he takes off, I downshift and pull him back in throwing her the peace sign...next light comes up and they're like "what is in that thing?" I said intake and exhaust and the kid wasn't buying it...so we roll out and the girl yells out "BYE!" and he tries to take off again...this time I was in 1st gear and flew right past them. Next light and he goes thats not all you have is intake and exhaust, I tell him of course all I have is intake and exhaust...and just being the nice kids they were yelled "our car is still better!" when they turned off the blvd...
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol basic rich rice boys who have mommy and daddy pay for everything they want...

classic..."mine cost more"
    "addicted to Subaru"

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    its disgusteing how rude some folks can be, almost as bad as the SRT4 forums
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

No more, looking at either Mini S or 05 WRX

My GF has a nice G-35 sedan. My Rex blows her into the weeds all day long.
    2007 urban gray STI. KTR Ecutek Re-Flash

i wanna race one real bad. from a stop and from a roll. i raced an automatic a while back and beat it pretty easy. Just got a CAI for my car, so when i return from greece, i will be on the outlook for them, especially the coupes.

peter

p.s. in my r32
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

Yasoo my friend, you would destroy a G35
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

yeia sou... i would hope so, with the cai and the exhaust flap mod, i should be about 20hp over norm. about 260hp?

i know the r32 can run 13.6 with cai and chip, so... lets wait and see.

peter
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

ya dude, sorry. My best friends are Greek. We have a MASSIVE greek community here in SLC. Greak festival is in 2 weeks
    2004 Aspen White Wagon
    aka "The White Rhino"

yea i hate rich kids who take mommy and daddys car out and think they are the s#!T.... had to check this one kid in a 350 one night while i was driving the wifes WRX to drop off some movies at blockbuster.... after i peeled his paint off his car he wants to talk trash,.... i tell him let me go home and get my car (the EVO) and we can run again.... then he shuts up...

my wifes cars not even modded that well.. intake and catback... and he "tried" to play catch up the whole run...
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

i dont care that you spelled it wrong, at least you tried. yeah, my greek fest is going on right now, but im missing it for the olympics. i guess im the lucky one .
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500

Had some kid in a G35 at a light next to me recently. Thought nothing of it, took off like normal. From the exhaust note, and how he was watching me so closely, he kept accelerating enough to stay ahead of me...he couldn't stand to fall behind. Oh well. No race there so I never got ahead.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

LOL I couldn't stop laughing when you told me that story. Makes me wish I kept more double A batteries in the car

I just want to know if the girl was HOT ?....

nice kill, I wouldve told him it was stock
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    I just want to know if the girl was HOT ?....

nice kill, I wouldve told him it was stock
    Busted, I figure the car is too loud to get him to believe its totally stock so I tried

Also on a side not...me and my buddy with the Elise were in a lot hanging out getting coffee and some kids came around and started talking about the car and they looked at mine and only thought I had an intake on my car (aka the fmic) so I try to just make the story semi-believable.
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.