wrx vs. entire town. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on wrx vs. entire town. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I know right, I live in a very small town and I helped alot of guys in high school to ...

I know right, I live in a very small town and I helped alot of guys in high school to build up their cars so they think my grand am has been supercharged or sumthin now that I've been out for a while. It's nuts because it's bone stock and still hands most hondas their a$$.
    Really
    Idiotic
    Car
    Enhancements

--Nuff Said--

Click here to visit the Grand Am's web page

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Everyone sees the 4" tip and the automatic shifter and the wagon and they're like, he's slow. Then I stall it at 4100 revs and launch, spin all four ****ty RE92s for a sec and then I'm gone.

It worked a couple of times but I dont race for money or anything so it's fun either way.
    13.2 @105 with the old auto. Now rockin a 4.44 standard tranny.

Originally posted by Suby_Progress
    Sorry to jack the thread, but...silverscooby, I noticed you had a wrx before the srt-4, how are you liking the neon? Not trying to be an a$$ but I was just wondering because I really like both cars and from someone who has modified a wrx and an srt I would just like to know how the srt measures up vs. the awd suby. Thanks and I hope this doesn't ruin ole boy's thread.
    I'll pm you.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12