dippi's recent kills - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on dippi's recent kills within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I believe the s2k...those things are dogs w/those mods. They do not respond well to anything less then forced induction.. ...

I believe the s2k...those things are dogs w/those mods. They do not respond well to anything less then forced induction..

The trans am I dont belive...stock turbos never will beat and ls1 not do I really believe from a roll that It would beat an lt1...

The Evo and Ws6 are a pretty good match and if the evo walked you then the t/a wasnt racing or something else went wrong..those two cars w/the mods you listed would be close..

Good luck ,....keep modding
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

well, i don't know, i was there when the s2000 was dynod. and i was dead even with the 350z till above 110 or in taht range, and we both were ahead of the s2000, i don't know why buts that how it was.

as for the ws6, i met the chick today, she wouldn't tell me strait about what the car had, but i did find out there were 4 people in the car. so take from that what u will. i am done trying to defend myself, i know what happened and i know that the my car is not terribly fast, but its not terribly slow either.
    I LOVE WINTER!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12