Cobb stage 2.5 vs Boxster S
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb stage 2.5 vs Boxster S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So I'm returning from Pittsburgh Import Fusion (which sucked by the way.. more like rice fusion. A saturn got 4th ...

gfx

Cobb stage 2.5 vs Boxster S

So I'm returning from Pittsburgh Import Fusion (which sucked by the way.. more like rice fusion. A saturn got 4th place in best mild 4 door and I didn't get anything ). I'm on a road w/ a 35mph speed limit but is pretty much a highway.. and I'm doing 40-45 in the right lane cause I don't feel like getting pulled over. In the left lane about 10 cars back, I see the lights of a Porsche. I didn't think anything of it cause Porsche drivers never do anything.

But then he gunned it.. and I see the car starting to get closer and closer in my left mirror. When he's right next to me I downshift to 2nd and floor it. I was in a bad mood and wasn't going to get a ricer fly-by by a Boxster S He's probably going 65 at this point, and I slowly start catching up. At about 85mph I pass him.. pulling hard and by about 110mph I am about 15 cars ahead of him.

We come to a stop light and he gets in the right lane behind a van and I'm in the left lane first in line. It turns green.. I drive off normally thinking he knew his place. About 100 yards ahead, he got behind me and was about 6" from my bumper.. when an opening came he took it. He went in the right lane.. but sadly for him I was already in 2nd gear @ 4000rpm waiting for him. I gunned it and instantly put multiple car lengths on him until about 70mph.

I then had to turn left so I was sitting at a stoplight and as he drove by he honked. I had fun and I guess he did too, but he didn't know what he was racing
    2003 5MT WRB WRX Sedan
    -
    Cobb stage 2.5 w/ VF30, Stoptech BBK, JDM STI front/rear seats, Mattjk LCD setup, JDM headlights w/ McColluch 6000k HIDs, GReddy EVO, 17x8" Gold Rota Torques, Eibach Pro-kit
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/gfxwrx

My car shots taken with my Canon 300D dSLR

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill...i raced a boxter and im sure you enjoyed seeing them porshe lights in your rearview as much as i did

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    boxsters give porsches such a bad name

They're the v6 mustangs of the porsche crowd.
    2003 SRT-4

nice kill
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    They're the v6 mustangs of the porsche crowd.
    That is hilarious........
    2003 PSM Wagon - VF34; STi 565cc Injectors; ScoobySport turboback with Prodrive muffler; STi catless uppipe; Cobb AccessPort; Samco IC hoses; 17" Steel Gray Rota Attacks with Sumitomo HTR ZIIs; Prodrive springs, sedan rear sway

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.