Silly S2000 w/ exhaust

This is a discussion on Silly S2000 w/ exhaust within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well on my way home from work I enter the merge lane connecting to the highway. Aboout 3/4 of a ...

Silly S2000 w/ exhaust

Well on my way home from work I enter the merge lane connecting to the highway. Aboout 3/4 of a mile away i see a white s2000 coming at a descent speed. I merge onto the highway doing about 60 (speed limit 55) and the idiot goes into the merge lane on the right of me and overtakes me doing about 80. . Then he cuts back in front of me and has the nerve to look at me in his rear view and smirk. Guess he doesn't know what an STI is. I look in my rear view to make sure that no one was behind just in case I wanted to go full boost and that no one was racing the fool. Just as I was about to hit it I see another fellow blue STI right behind. He had the same idea i had and wanted to catch the idiot ( age of 2000 driver looked between 30 and 40). I hit one car blocking the way and overtake when clear. The idiot is trying his best to get away from us overtaking dangerously around other cars. The blue sti stayed behind me and we catch up to him with ease. He looks behind in awe and again overtakes a couple other cars with oncoming cars only a short distance away. . The other cars must've been pissed at him. I guess he was afraid of our riced out imports so he used the traffic to his advantage.

side note: exhaust of s2000 at full song was just awesome. but the guy with the blue sti with HKS exhaust sounded even better.

I guess this is a "could have killed him thread."

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Silly S2000 w/ exhaust

Originally posted by wrxinfx

I guess this is a "could have killed him thread."
    should have, could have, would have.....

the infamous "oh no I cut you off, now I have to run away from you because I'm scared" move

civics with exhausts do that to me alot on the highway, and im just ehh what is the point of wasting gas on u.

Originally posted by TurnWRX
    the infamous "oh no I cut you off, now I have to run away from you because I'm scared" move
    I've stopped being able to recognize that look because it happens to me so often now...

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Too bad the traffic was so heavy. I would have like to hear how you guys gang banged that s2000.

I had a chevy cavalier of all cars do that to me last night. On the merge he was right on my ass so as we got on the highway I nailed it to put some distance between us. After 10 buslengths I got in the right lane and resumed legal speed. Mr. Cavalier comes flying by me at like 100mph WOT. I just laughed as he started weaving in and out of traffic to get ahead.

That's when I noticed the 5-0 flying by me after the cavalier. Up the road he had him pulled over. I gave a little beep as I went by.
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    Too bad the traffic was so heavy. I would have like to hear how you guys gang banged that s2000.

I had a chevy cavalier of all cars do that to me last night. On the merge he was right on my ass so as we got on the highway I nailed it to put some distance between us. After 10 buslengths I got in the right lane and resumed legal speed. Mr. Cavalier comes flying by me at like 100mph WOT. I just laughed as he started weaving in and out of traffic to get ahead.

That's when I noticed the 5-0 flying by me after the cavalier. Up the road he had him pulled over. I gave a little beep as I went by.
    Don't you LOVE it when that happens? Had a thread up here not long ago...car ran me out of my lane while passing me partially on the shoulder, doing 85+ in a 55 mph work zone. Cop saw it...kid got OWNED.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH