Funny honda drivers...... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Funny honda drivers...... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I saw a nice riced out civic today, covered in stickers, racing seats with 4 point harness's, rims, guages out ...

I saw a nice riced out civic today, covered in stickers, racing seats with 4 point harness's, rims, guages out the ass, coffee can, and it was a automatic...

Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I love messing with those guys as they think the honda is the bomb. Ya a real dud of one. the love the mess around. first night drag racing at lacr and this integra thinks he got something. pulled a 16.3 and screamed the poor thing as far as he could. when I got there originally they were looking at me and laughing. hahaha look at the wagon man. what the hell why is that guy racing a wagon. say the least I dont hear anything any more.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

i heard each sticker you add to your car gives like 1-4hp and the clear taillights are like 5hp and so forth? is this true?

HAHAHA

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112
    i heard each sticker you add to your car gives like 1-4hp and the clear taillights are like 5hp and so forth? is this true?

HAHAHA
    nah man, the lights give 10 get your facts straight!!!!!! ...............lol

PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by hybrid gti 2
    I love messing with those guys as they think the honda is the bomb. Ya a real dud of one. the love the mess around. first night drag racing at lacr and this integra thinks he got something. pulled a 16.3 and screamed the poor thing as far as he could. when I got there originally they were looking at me and laughing. hahaha look at the wagon man. what the hell why is that guy racing a wagon. say the least I dont hear anything any more.
    There are some real tools at the drag strip. I've never taken the Rex, but I got ripped on/laughed at for bringing my mostly stock Integra. I thought people went there to have fun.

Way to regulate with the wagon...that's why I bought one.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

you guys got it all wrong... a sticker adds 50 hp EACH! and a spoiler automatically makes your car a 12 second car, and a huge exhaust tip makes u fart fire... remember this

uke
    Originally posted by hybrid gti 2
    It's fun doing the same with a family sedan!
    06 GTO - yeah, it's pretty quick
    Grand Prix GTP-gone

Originally posted by blackrex02
    you guys got it all wrong... a sticker adds 50 hp EACH! and a spoiler automatically makes your car a 12 second car, and a huge exhaust tip makes u fart fire... remember this

I'm sure some of you guys have seen this before. http://home.cwru.edu/~jsh28/drew/bodykit.html This is good for easily 50hp.
    2004 WRX

Originally posted by Suby_Progress
    Don't forget the tireflys or the APC wing...Seriously though, I smoke Accords in my grand am, I'd tell ya to pick on someone your own size but I don't think I could resist punishing some cat like that.

Need to be a bit more specific with your accord statement. I can't say I ever had a grand am even stay at my door and my accord's best run without the bottle was 15.1@90 which is more than enough for the average grand am

I guess it was riced out (2001 01 accord v6, it was FAR more comfy and accomidating than my rex, but the wife already has a comfy car so I went with something I wanted.)
    an 05 wrx wagon with a few mods and an 06 G35 sedan with none.

Originally posted by illusion
    Need to be a bit more specific with your accord statement. I can't say I ever had a grand am even stay at my door and my accord's best run without the bottle was 15.1@90 which is more than enough for the average grand am
    i believe him, my 2003 grandam GT will smoke the accord, ive done many times, no mods at all!!! and they had intakes and stuff on theirs, and yes it was the V6 ones too.
    Last edited by Airborne Guy; 08-27-2004 at 03:56 PM.
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

Don't know what was in em...don't care. My car is ten years old with 73k miles and it's paid off. I have the Quad 4 engine and I maintain that smoking implies that I beat them by a car length or more. Weather conditions permitting they will catch me on the top end, but I'm in it for the 0-60. After 60 my car hits a wall. However, that is a very nice looking accord that u had there, illusion, and I didn't mean to offend any previous or current Accord owners.
    Really
    Idiotic
    Car
    Enhancements

--Nuff Said--

Click here to visit the Grand Am's web page

Originally posted by AIRBORNEGUYWRX
    i believe him, my 2003 grandam GT will smoke the accord, ive done many times, no mods at all!!! and they had intakes and stuff on theirs, and yes it was the V6 ones too.
    How? 175hp 201lb-ft ony 100lbs lighter? I had many grand ams try to play with me and never had one even stay near me. I'm not trying to argue, just curious how? Everywhere I look put the grand am GT at high 7 0-60 and very high 15s(15.9s) low 16s in the 1320 in stock form. Guess what, right where the 6th gen accord v6 is stock(mind you this is only late model grand ams, the earlier models were even more gutless)
    an 05 wrx wagon with a few mods and an 06 G35 sedan with none.

Originally posted by illusion
    How? 175hp 201lb-ft ony 100lbs lighter? I had many grand ams try to play with me and never had one even stay near me. I'm not trying to argue, just curious how? Everywhere I look put the grand am GT at high 7 0-60 and very high 15s(15.9s) low 16s in the 1320 in stock form. Guess what, right where the 6th gen accord v6 is stock(mind you this is only late model grand ams, the earlier models were even more gutless)

Who cares this is like arguing who will win a slap fight between 2 ten year old girls.......
    2004 WRX

ClubWRX.net Vendor
    Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    Who cares this is like arguing who will win a slap fight between 2 ten year old girls.......

....you make me sick......PERVERT.......

I'm kidding, but have to give it up for Pontiacs. My dad got a Montana that I've borrowed to move people and furniture, and it smokes civcs (Si's) and many other wannabe's in the SFV. His is stock, and it still peels out at a red light.
    Those fools, EVO vs. STi??? That's like comparing ....wait a minute...there's no comparison. The Suby's still working!!! The evo...well... I hope he got the extended warranty.

Originally posted by ej20fan
    ....you make me sick......PERVERT.......

I'm kidding, but have to give it up for Pontiacs. My dad got a Montana that I've borrowed to move people and furniture, and it smokes civcs (Si's) and many other wannabe's in the SFV. His is stock, and it still peels out at a red light.

ok its a truce then......
    PICTURES

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12