illegal runs
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on illegal runs within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i went to the runs tonight out in oakland california. the track out there got broken up. than we went ...

illegal runs

i went to the runs tonight out in oakland california. the track out there got broken up. than we went to this other track in hayward and all the cars got blocked in. luckly the cop just told everybody that there tired of having to come down here every night to break these races up. do anybody here go to any of runs in there area?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

we dont really have things like this anymore to be honest. There is this one street...central ave in albany that little riceboys tend to drive down at nite and throw revs at you..but besides that there really isnt much in the way of "runs" The cops are hard on it, and it is very dangerous so i choose not to go just based on my self preservation instincts!

i wish my town had nice fast cars that raced, instead ... there is a location where people meet up and just talk smack i think for the most part. I've never really seen any nice nice cars out, except for a few tt supras

but if anyone else knows naperville, u know cops have nothing better to do than drive around and pull young kids over for doing nothing (for the most part) and then yell, so no races really go on.

If you are at the races to just watch can you still get in trouble by the five O?

there was a big thing a while ago about spectators of illegal races being ticketed.

Originally posted by skyjock41
    If you are at the races to just watch can you still get in trouble by the five O?
    Yep.

Some parts down here the cops actually know about and dont care. Good ol' boys......
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by 2fastwrx3112
    i wish my town had nice fast cars that raced, instead ... there is a location where people meet up and just talk smack i think for the most part. I've never really seen any nice nice cars out, except for a few tt supras

but if anyone else knows naperville, u know cops have nothing better to do than drive around and pull young kids over for doing nothing (for the most part) and then yell, so no races really go on.
    I work in naperville and live right near schaumburg. You are sadly mistaken if you think no racing goes on. There might not be too much of it in naperville, but if you take a drive there are about 4 places off the top of my head that I go to that have street racing regularly on the weekends.... some are more hardcore than others though.
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

yea there was a pretty big bust at the tracy runs about a few months ago. the impounded about 80 cars and gave everybody tickets. the tracy track isnt poppin anymore after that. the track in hayward i was at a lil while ago was a pretty big bust. about 15 cop cars. luckly we didnt go no ticket or anything

Illegal Runs...

Like diarrhea while mugging someone...

<tommy boy> I'm.... retarded...</tommy boy>

Re: illegal runs

Originally posted by 04whitewrx
    i went to the runs tonight out in oakland california. the track out there got broken up. than we went to this other track in hayward and all the cars got blocked in. luckly the cop just told everybody that there tired of having to come down here every night to break these races up. do anybody here go to any of runs in there area?

shouldn't really race in Oakland. They're still cracking down on sideshows and stuff.

Originally posted by aaronwillen
    we dont really have things like this anymore to be honest. There is this one street...central ave in albany that little riceboys tend to drive down at nite and throw revs at you..but besides that there really isnt much in the way of "runs" The cops are hard on it, and it is very dangerous so i choose not to go just based on my self preservation instincts!
    go an hour north, then the organized races are on back roads with dirt patches you can't see at night! Thats even safer!

Central ave IS full of kid-rice
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

Banned

Re: illegal runs

Originally posted by 04whitewrx
    yo wa sup mann.. im a bay area street racer i drive a black sti.. i use to go to the runs every weekend, some times even wensday thursday friday saturday.. rite now i havent gone to the runs since last week ahaha... i usaually go to the south san jose runs (capitol , baily)... i dont have my car this weekend so no race for me its in the dealership getting a new clutch.. but yea if u ever wanna roll with us( usually about 4 sti 2 evos 3 wrx sometimes a supra).. oh by the way i got private run 2 weeks from now let me know of u interested on watching me smoke that guy hahha.. anyways jus hit me up..

- sean

ohh fo real. im only like hour from san jose. if i go ill probably end up rollin out with some other cars. i usually roll with...wrx, 2 supra tt, 240, is300 and some other ****. are the private runs you throw have any cops coming by?

Banned
    the private run i host or race in is usually on a wensday or a thursday.. but yea i dont jus stop there i race every friday and saturday.. if u like goin agaisnt V8's or other cars that use supercharge or nawz haha come roll with us.. last time we lead a pack of about 60 - 80 cars followings us to race hahha we had about 4 sti 3 wrx 2 evos 2 lightnings one M roadster two supra one M3 one gsx eclipse and i dont remember who went out that nite but we was a big ass motha****ing importcar crew hahha..

Banned
    nope we ran about 1 hours stright and no cops. well that was wensday nite... about 25 cars showed up for the private race..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast