illegal runs - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on illegal runs within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by DownSTi the private run i host or race in is usually on a wensday or a thursday.. ...

Originally posted by DownSTi
    the private run i host or race in is usually on a wensday or a thursday.. but yea i dont jus stop there i race every friday and saturday.. if u like goin agaisnt V8's or other cars that use supercharge or nawz haha come roll with us.. last time we lead a pack of about 60 - 80 cars followings us to race hahha we had about 4 sti 3 wrx 2 evos 2 lightnings one M roadster two supra one M3 one gsx eclipse and i dont remember who went out that nite but we was a big ass motha****ing importcar crew hahha..
    yo wa sup mann.. im a bay area street racer i drive a black sti.. i use to go to the runs every weekend, some times even wensday thursday friday saturday.. rite now i havent gone to the runs since last week ahaha... i usaually go to the south san jose runs (capitol , baily)... i dont have my car this weekend so no race for me its in the dealership getting a new clutch.. but yea if u ever wanna roll with us( usually about 4 sti 2 evos 3 wrx sometimes a supra).. oh by the way i got private run 2 weeks from now let me know of u interested on watching me smoke that guy hahha.. anyways jus hit me up..

- sean
    my head hurts
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Banned
    DTR rex yo wa sup mann.. hows chicago doing i used to live there.. moved out about 2 years ago is the street racing seen still alive?

alright. i talked to my friends and some are down and some are thinkin about it. when are you hosting the next private races? our cars are... my 04 wrx, another 04 wrx, 03 wrx, 2 94 supra TT, 240sx, 96 civic, 04 cobra, 01 mustang GT, 91 rx7, 91 3000gt vr4, 01 rsx-s, 00 accord, those are the cars i usually roll with but im not sure if they would all roll. if we do have em where do you usually meet up at? give directions.

DTR rex yo wa sup mann.. hows chicago doing i used to live there.. moved out about 2 years ago is the street racing seen still alive?
    yeah, its pretty good..... depends on where you go. Cops are getting more suspicious of street racing. but there are always some good races out in china town and such. A good place to meet up and arrange races has always been schaumburg (as far as the suburbs go)

how do you like cali, as opposed to chicago? I strongly dislike the weather in chicago. Its been cold as hell out here lately, and I am gearing up for the ever-so popular 7 month long winter. I plan to transfer schools somewhere out in SOCAL though. (preferably San Diego)
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Banned
    DTR..

thats koo glad its still goin down.. yea i like here at cali better girls , more place to go, more cars to race and hella nice roads...

04whitewrx..........

check ur PM...

tan
    Originally posted by 04whitewrx
    alright. i talked to my friends and some are down and some are thinkin about it. when are you hosting the next private races? our cars are... my 04 wrx, another 04 wrx, 03 wrx, 2 94 supra TT, 240sx, 96 civic, 04 cobra, 01 mustang GT, 91 rx7, 91 3000gt vr4, 01 rsx-s, 00 accord, those are the cars i usually roll with but im not sure if they would all roll. if we do have em where do you usually meet up at? give directions.
    Just a reminder, while we allow discussions of street racing results-- organizing them on the forum (ie, posting when and where) is not allowed.

ohhhhhh fooo realllll.... thats coo

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12