Stock 02 wagon Vs. boxter!!!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock 02 wagon Vs. boxter!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this has been the best race evarrr just because of the fact that i get to see a PORSHE on ...

Stock 02 wagon Vs. boxter!!!

this has been the best race evarrr just because of the fact that i get to see a PORSHE on my rearview this cocky guy is next to me at a light and i look over and he gives me this pissy face so i was like wtf? i didnt think he'd race so i take off kinda quick but not gunning it....and he stays next to me the entire time til about 20 mph then he punches it so i punch it too. shift to 2nd and just start walking him slowly until the end of 3rd then we let off at another light.... he puts down his window and tells me how quick my car is and it surprised him and blablabla then he started saying how much he hates that car because his other car is a 911 turbo and that car is a cow compared to it....so we start rolling again and he punches it off 2nd gear (maybe 35-40 mph) and i punch it again ofcourse i walk him until 80 then i let off.... we stop again and he keeps complementing my car then we part ways i've always loved porche's but they look hawter in my rearview....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I was test driving one of the first WRXes to hit our dealer back in 2001, I was loping along in a commercial area and a Boxter came up next to me at a red light. I looked over at it and chuckled. The salesman sitting in the passenger seat said to me, "You could take him you know."

But I didn't try. (Neither did the Boxter driver.) Too much traffic even if I'd wanted to. Plus a brand new WRX.
    02 WRX Sedan, Silver ("Bugeye")
    TXS Up-pipe, Turbo-back w/cat, Cobb AccessECU Stage 2.
    97 Legacy Outback, White
    Stock. Very stock.

The boxter is a hot car, and a middle class man could afford one. But, when you got your date in the passenger seat and she thinks she's in the fastest car in the world cause its a porche and you get owned by the hottest wagon on the road. Priceless
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. boxter!!!

Originally posted by evL`WrX
    i've always loved porche's but they look hawter in my rear view.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Originally posted by xaton
    The boxter is a hot car, and a middle class man could afford one. But, when you got your date in the passenger seat and she thinks she's in the fastest car in the world cause its a porche and you get owned by the hottest wagon on the road. Priceless
    I saw a nice black Boxter on the way home from work yesterday. Very nice looking car. The single centered exhaust is a nice touch. The tires had a pretty aggressive tread too. Does anyone know what they come with stock? Anyways I was behind the Boxter for a few lights in my Explorer. The driver kept looking to the sides at lights to see what his competition was. I should have taken the WRX yesterday.
    2004 WRX

the interior of the boxster is very cheap for being a porsche. maybe they changed it the last year, but previous years, they were just below average for a german-luxury-sports car.

o btw, i doubt his other car was a turbo 911. personally, if i had the 911, i wouldnt have a boxster as a summer top down car, id rather get something nicer.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

noo the boxter wasnt HIS other car he was driving his gf's and he said his was the 911...anywho i dont think boxter put up big numbers maybe 240 or so hp and the boxter s' put something like 10-20 hp more but those are faster on the roll i know that my friend in a 90 turbo supra was always challenged by the s' and i think i am about the same as him...maybe if it were an s it would've been alot more interesting...

ya and S would of been a little more of a challenege. My ex gf's dad has one, i always ask him to race, but is affriad i think of loosing to a 25K car lol.

lol yeah that guy kept complimenting saying "that lil **** haul's ass, i'd rather have that than pay for this ****!" lol made me feel all warm inside....

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.