Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with ...

Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice

My uncle has a non-dually 2004 (with the 6.0 Turbo Diesel and the better transmission) FX4 350 with some sort of chip/controller...

In the "level 5" setting I don't pull him very fast...

450Whp 815Wft/lbs.
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

I Support ClubWRX
    They make 20's for a duallie?

tan
    ...and a nice cloud of black smoke

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I hate trucks.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Originally posted by skyphix
    Nice

My uncle has a non-dually 2004 (with the 6.0 Turbo Diesel and the better transmission) FX4 350 with some sort of chip/controller...

In the "level 5" setting I don't pull him very fast...

450Whp 815Wft/lbs.
    Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by evL`WrX
    this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....
    big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

tan

Re: Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by DTR rex
    big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs
    big torque does

Re: Re: Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by tan
    big torque does
    There is one here that runs low 8's in the 1/8th consistenly.
    l Mods l

Originally posted by Neversatisfied
    Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.
    Yeah, he suprised me... I want one

I only started to pull him around 60... probably because his is like a flying brick at that point...
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

I Support ClubWRX
    On a receant road trip to Myrtle Beach SC, the only car that put up any kind of a challenge was actually a TD truck. I only pulled about 4 car lengths on him by the beginning of 4th gear. Pretty amazing considering it's size!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.