Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

This is a discussion on Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with ...

Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice

My uncle has a non-dually 2004 (with the 6.0 Turbo Diesel and the better transmission) FX4 350 with some sort of chip/controller...

In the "level 5" setting I don't pull him very fast...

450Whp 815Wft/lbs.
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

I Support ClubWRX
    They make 20's for a duallie?

tan
    ...and a nice cloud of black smoke

Hammerdown Mod of Thunder josnroh's Avatar
    I Support ClubWRX
    I hate trucks.
    Joe/Flyin' Under The Radar
    The Legendary Hammerdown Wagon(sold)
    Bugeye Mafia #337
    2015 Buckeye Boxer WRX Lightning Red[

Originally posted by skyphix
    Nice

My uncle has a non-dually 2004 (with the 6.0 Turbo Diesel and the better transmission) FX4 350 with some sort of chip/controller...

In the "level 5" setting I don't pull him very fast...

450Whp 815Wft/lbs.
    Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by evL`WrX
    this was funneh ****....i was driving home with my friend and i see this huge f350 dualies :druels: dropped with 20 inch rims coming up behind me....so i was just admiring its hid's when i see him punch it and he gets on my ass then tries to pass me...i know what these ****s are capable off so i just downshifted and punched it to see what it could do and since he had a huge jump he passed me and when i finally caught him we had to slow down for a light....then he started blowing off on me so im like wtf?!!? light turns green and i jump a car on him on first, shift to second and i pull about half a car then we both stop due to cop lights about 30 meters ahead....anyway we turn and he tells me he has 496 hp he also had hydro's it was a hawt sexy car but slow anyways i thought it was funny since i would think that **** would ***** me with close to 500 hp from a roll which it didnt do with a huge headstart....
    big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

tan

Re: Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by DTR rex
    big HP #'s dont mean much when you weigh over 5000lbs
    big torque does

Re: Re: Re: Stock 02 wagon Vs. f350 turbo-diesel at 496 whp with 35 lbs of boost!

Originally posted by tan
    big torque does
    There is one here that runs low 8's in the 1/8th consistenly.
    l Mods l

Originally posted by Neversatisfied
    Sounds like my truck, but I don't have a chip yet. With a chip alone you can add 250 ft. lbs of torque in these trucks. Isn't bad seeing that they come with 550 to start with.
    Yeah, he suprised me... I want one

I only started to pull him around 60... probably because his is like a flying brick at that point...
    1970 GS350
    2004 WRX STi
    2006 Honda Accord (Sedan), 4cyl 5 speed.

I Support ClubWRX
    On a receant road trip to Myrtle Beach SC, the only car that put up any kind of a challenge was actually a TD truck. I only pulled about 4 car lengths on him by the beginning of 4th gear. Pretty amazing considering it's size!!
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums