**My new stage 4 setup VS stock EVO... HOW SHOULD I DO?!?!?** - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on **My new stage 4 setup VS stock EVO... HOW SHOULD I DO?!?!?** within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Race him for slips then you can use the EVO as a daily driver so you dont have to beat ...

Race him for slips then you can use the EVO as a daily driver so you dont have to beat up your rex
    05 STI

Speed Comes At A Price...How Fast Can You Afford To Go?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by SERacing
    I don't know what you're talking about...I mean look at Midknight, he did some bolt ons and then stopped. Same deal with 13secwrx, a few light mods here and there and then just leave the car as is
    LOL. Eventually they will have a number you can call...kinda like they do for gamblers etc. Im slowly getting over my addiction, i think im done for now with my car. Others...dont seem to be doing so well *Looks over at 13* .
    5spd/U/D/MBC/QTEC

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SERacing
    I don't know what you're talking about...I mean look at Midknight, he did some bolt ons and then stopped. Same deal with 13secwrx, a few light mods here and there and then just leave the car as is

You should whoop on a stock evo from any speed... If you really wanna be an a$$ run him on the low boost map first and then say that you got the jump and wanna go again... then it's time to switch to high boost and show him why talking trash =
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    You can stay w/ an evo that has:

engine mgment
    turbo back exhaust
    intake
    272 cams
    bigger intercooler
    Most guys running this setup with AEM engine management are running very close to 400awhp on 93 oct gas. Theres guys at evom. that are running just AEM, turboback, intake and mbc that are dynoing above 350+awhp on 91-93oct gas.
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

SOUTHPAW, seeing that you are around 310-315awhp on pump, you should absolutely stomp on a stock EVO without any problems.
    2003 Evolution 8
    Buschur Racing 3'' turboback exhaust with high flow cat
    Apexi SAFCII
    Turboxs HPmbc(19psi)
    Injen intake kit.
    HKS 264/272
    329+awhp/327+awtq.
    345awhp/344awtq "catless".

Originally posted by GREDDY
    SOUTHPAW, seeing that you are around 310-315awhp on pump, you should absolutely stomp on a stock EVO without any problems.
    i agree.....stock you should walk all over him.... but make sure he is stock... its easy to hide mods on a evo besides exhaust and intake
    08 Audi RS4 (the retirement car)
    03 SY WRX (daily)
    07 Forester XT (wifes ride
    07 GSX-R 1000 (when cars get boring)

He wasnt running the aem he was running an ecuteck. He dynod that setup at turbotrix at 320whp on pump. 350 on race...I was right w/him all the way. I actually pulled him in 5th...no lie. Cant wait to see him when I get my car back...

Your all right though..there should be a number to call. Its just like gambling..its an addiction that I cannot kick, My car will NEVER be fast enough....its just not possible. Speed is addicting and I am an addict.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

u can definately pull hard on a stock evo in all gears. its no driver race here. its a sure win for u.
    Lancer Evolution V///

439 WHP / 362 TQ TTR 50 Trim on pump @ 23psi.
    11.6 @ 120mph 1.6 60' (11/11/06)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12