Cobb Stage 2.5 WRX vs E46 M3
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Cobb Stage 2.5 WRX vs E46 M3 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I see this guy flip a bish and he is behind me. I get over and he comes along side. ...

Cobb Stage 2.5 WRX vs E46 M3

I see this guy flip a bish and he is behind me. I get over and he comes along side.

Stop light #1.

I dont launch at all to see if hes wanting to go. We start out and about 10MPH he does and i drop it. neck to neck when i shut it down at 50 (coming up on a car). He goes by me and I change lanes behind him and he gets on the onramp to the freeway. I noticed he took the turn at a very good speed so im thinking oh yea hes game.

Freeway Run #1

Being all cocky with my petty run from the light i get along side him. I tell him 30MPH roll. For some reason I left it in 3 thinking this is going to be a easy stomping. Oh hell no.........3rd honk goes off and bam hes a 2 cars up. Im sitting there waiting for my turbo to spool. I tell him to pull over at the texaco.

We were just talking (more like me gawking at his car). We decide to go line up at the light again and go. He asked that i didnt launch and i agreed.

Stop Light #2

Goes green and hes gone. I once again left in 3 and had to wait till 4k to get full boost. Hes another 2 cars up. So i get next to him and we are on a the same 2 lane freeway/highway. I say once again 30 mph roll.

Freeway run #2

This time we went from about 25ish and i had it in 1. 3rd honk and were off. I pull about maybe a 1/2 car if that and keep it til i shut down at 100. We pulled over and exchanged good byes. Cool guy.

I never did get a launch on him but oh well. Overall i chalk it up as a tie. The car is the shizzz. Has all the bells and whistles, and he was showing me that steering wheel shifting .....that was tight.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Nice runs. I <3 the M3
    --Chris
    2011 DGM WRX hatch - Kartboy SS

04 WRX wagon - 304whp Mods - SOLD
    LISC #3
    www.longislandsubaruclub.com

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    nice runs
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by hellafastWRX
    Nice runs. I <3 the M3
    ditto....so damn beautiful
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

VF34, Pinks, Wal pump, Cobb 91 Oct flash, IC hoses, tranny cooler, Uppipe, TBE, Stock IC, 4EAT.

Took me a couple of runs to realize that i couldnt kill him by leaving it in 3 and waiting for the turbo to spool like most of the other races ive been in.

I also didnt know a thing about M3's until last night.
    Last edited by skyjock41; 08-18-2004 at 12:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.