Idiot in a beamer
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Idiot in a beamer within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Today, as I was driving home, I came across an AUDI TT. It was stopped in front of me and ...

Angry Idiot in a beamer

Today, as I was driving home, I came across an AUDI TT. It was stopped in front of me and we were both waiting for the green arrow. There was a van on the inside lane also waiting to turn. The light turns green and the guy in the TT takes off. I follow him and once I have a chance, I get into the inside lane. I don't know anything about these audis but the guy was driving pretty fast and I thought I'd see if I could keep up. He starts going really fast and I am right beside him. There's nobody ahead, the road is clear. Then out of my left, this C**T in a bimmer tries to speed up and cut in front of me but by this time, the TT and I are doing around 80-90. She gets in ahead of me and I have to hit on my brakes and change lanes behind the TT(which was pretty far ahead by this time). I speed up again to try and get around this HO. She speeds up enough to not let me get back in the lane I was, and there was this guy coming up in front that was going really slow. The lanes merge at this point and become 1, she decides to get ahead of this guy by driving on the shoulder. I, of course am not going to take that risk so I slow down and hang behind that guy. After about 1/4 of a mile the road splits back up again into two lanes. I catch up to the stupid @#@#$%%*&. Unfortunately or fortunately for me, my turn came up and I didn't pursue that anymore.

I really don't want to race her, I just want to find her and beat the stupidity out of her. First, cutting me off, then no letting me go after she came into my lane so slowly. What is the deal with that? What really pisses me off is that she seemed so oblivious to how *****ed up her driving was. Somebody need to take that B**ch out back and put her out of her misery.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

no no put her out of OUR misery ... damn people like that make me so mad ignorant twats.... " kill 'em all. let god sort 'em out"

Originally posted by wombat
    no no put her out of OUR misery ... damn people like that make me so mad ignorant twats.... " kill 'em all. let god sort 'em out"
    That's what I'm talking about! You're my kind of guy! I wish I would've been able to get ahead of her safely. But my guess is she'll eventually teach herself a lesson when she tries to cut ahead of a speeding 16 wheeler. Then, justice will be done.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Situation from her view...

"out of my way peasant! can't you see I have a Bimmer. Now back in your box you little upstart".

See alot of those morons actually think they are doing the community a favor and slowing down the "hoons" when all they really are doing is creating a potentially dangerous situation.

for example a mate of mine have a similar thing happen and he snapped and put his car sideways blocking the road to stop the other car. got out with a baseball bat. hit the guys car a few times and asked the guy what the hell he was doing. the guy's response "I thought you were going to fast so I wanted to slow you down" now he is just damn lucky my friend didn't have a gun.
    that was early morning on a deserted road.
    My friend is sooo lucky that he didn't go to jail for that though.
    But I can fully see why he did it

I don't blame your friend one bit for that. Some people just don't think before they do that stuff. I truly believe that these people somehow think that they have a protective bubble around them that would prevent them from getting hurt. What's to say that I wouldn't have reacted in time and plowed right into her "indestructable" bimmer. The road I was on, doesn't have any stop lights or anything. It's pretty much a long stretch of uninterrupted road. People drive down this road at fast speeds most of the time. This road usually doesn't have many cars on it either. So what I am wondering is, what F**ken reasoning leads these idiots to believe they are doing society a favor? Because of her actions, we could've both ended up getting killed. I guarantee you, that thought never crossed her mind. Had I been carrying a piece, there would be one less idiot on the roads, that's for sure.

I am just glad that I was able to maneuver around that idiot and prevent a big accident. I would've truly had to consider beating her to death had she so much as scratched my car. I hope I don't see her again soon, at least not until I cool off. I just wish there was some way of teaching these people a lesson without getting put in prison.
    Albert Einstein

I think it's safe to bet that the guy that tried to slow your friend down, won't be doing that again anytime soon.
    Albert Einstein

I haven't had anything like that happen in my WRX but I had an idiot who kept cutting me off on the highway on my motorcycle. All I was trying to do was pass him and everytime I had an opening he would accelerate to prevent me from passing. He was just being a d1ck! Finally I had enough of his game playing and I dropped my VFR down into 3rd and passed him on the right shoulder of the road. I usually don't drive like that but I wanted to put some distance between myself and that moron. There are some real idiots on the road here in Florida with elementary school levels of education. I think the intense heat from the sun fries their brains into stupidity. Florida is the red neck and stupid capital of the USA.
    2011 SWP Premium Hatchback
    Flapatax Mud Flaps
    Kartboy STS with front and rear bushings
    Cobb AP Stage 1 (for now)

Originally posted by Flyboy
    I haven't had anything like that happen in my WRX but I had an idiot who kept cutting me off on the highway on my motorcycle. All I was trying to do was pass him and everytime I had an opening he would accelerate to prevent me from passing. He was just being a d1ck! Finally I had enough of his game playing and I dropped my VFR down into 3rd and passed him on the right shoulder of the road. I usually don't drive like that but I wanted to put some distance between myself and that moron. There are some real idiots on the road here in Florida with elementary school levels of education. I think the intense heat from the sun fries their brains into stupidity. Florida is the red neck and stupid capital of the USA.
    One of my cousins got into an accident on his bike, in L.A. They were on a freeway. My cousin was behind this civic. Traffic was light but this loser in the civic kept hitting his brakes for no reason. My cousin had tried to get around him many times but the guy was just being a prick(cutting my cousin Manny off, and in general just not letting him get past). Manny was stuck behind him. Then, the guy slams on his brakes. Manny tried to get around him but the momentum carries him forward. He slams into the back of this Honda and he gets thrown off his bike, over the honda and scrapes the rest of the way. He broke 1 leg and arm(he landed on his side). He had a ton of scratches and bruises from that. The guy in the honda didn't even stop to help, he peeled out and left. Lucky for my cousin, a guy in a semi had seen the accident and was able to stop and help.
    Albert Einstein

I hate people like that. She'll get hers....
    Sheppe (aka WRXless)
    '02 Jetta GLS 1.8T

Jetta Pic 1
    Jetta Pic 2
    Jetta Pic 3

Hi,
    This morning, I was driving on that same road. When on the right hand side, I see a black bimmer much like the one that cut me off yesterday on the shoulder with the emergency lights on and a flat. I don't know if it was the same car but I hope it is. Even the slightest hope of that stupid idiot being off the road is enough to keep me happy the rest of the day.
    Albert Einstein

I do too believe that this woman should be taken out to a desert road and dragged behind a horse and carriage (**** on and scratched) but we must remember that just cuz this woman drove a bimmer we shouldn't assume all people that drive bimmers are *******s (i.e. me). Lord knows i've done my share of ******* manuvers; but only to those that deserved it. ex. going twenty over on a two lane and a person is tailgating me, even though they have room to pass. I downshift (not showing brake lights) and they are forced to slam on their brakes. That's about the only ******* manuver i do. But I too put my vote in for disembowling this wh0re.

- M a t t -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

Re: Idiot in a beamer

You shouldn't have any trouble with the Audi TT, whether it was the 180hp or the 210hp (I think its 210, don't quote me on that though). You would have given it an old fashioned whoopin' if you were allowed, i.e., the Bimmer didn't cut you off. I think they run low to mid 6s 0-60 and you're mid 5s so I figure you'd kill it in a 1/4 mile run.

So hope it makes you feel better that you would have won if allowed!

People are jackasses on the road, that's for sure. Like so many people think its their road and you're just in the way. That happens to me on a daily basis around here (Indy). But that's the way it goes -just keep a careful eye out on everyone if you're going 80-90. Better safe than sorry

if she slowed you down so much you should have been able to go around and smoke her before she got wound up high enough to get in your way.

why did you wait so long?

I just go around *******s like that unless i'm trapped.

it didn't sound like you were trapped.

Originally posted by rally_wannabe
    if she slowed you down so much you should have been able to go around and smoke her before she got wound up high enough to get in your way.

why did you wait so long?

I just go around *******s like that unless i'm trapped.

it didn't sound like you were trapped.
    I was. Had there not been anybody in the right lane I would've easily gotten ahead of her. I didn't need very much more space to get ahead of her but I am not willing to take the risk of the guy in my lane, slowing down much more and me slamming into the back of him. Everything that took place since that idiot cut me off, took less than a few seconds. When she cut me off, I had to bring my car almost to a complete stop. The other guy in the right lane was right there. I don't care how great a driver you think you are. Sometimes, you just can't do the impossible or the insanely dangerous. I have no doubts that had I had a little more space, I would've easily gotten ahead of her. So in answer to your question No I didn't take so long, I was just boxed in.
    Albert Einstein

BULLSH.I.T DaIVIouth...I've seen you do some insane azzhole manouvers when we roll out. You're a jagoff behind the wheel...admit it!
    <--GRAVEYARD SHIFT-->

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.