Not a kill story, but please...read... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Not a kill story, but please...read... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; They've got Matrix forums, we should've expected to find these too. -Sigh- When the world is destroyed by nuclear war, ...

They've got Matrix forums, we should've expected to find these too. -Sigh- When the world is destroyed by nuclear war, the only things left will be roaches and bad forums.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I don't see how Matrix or RAV-4 shouldn't have a forum for themselves. your statement could easily be apply to WRX/Subaru forums or MB forums or BMW forums when the big boys like Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches are looking down on us.
    Nothing but good ol' replicas...on my good ol' poser c240

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by FrankW
    I don't see how Matrix shouldn't have a forum for themselves. The way for your statement could easily be apply to WRX/Subaru forums or MB forums or BMW forums when the big boys like Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches are looking down on us.
    No, no...the WRX is a performance platform...certainly not as good as the ferrari but the matrix is not intended for performance!!
    2003 SRT-4

I don't see how Matrix or RAV-4 shouldn't have a forum for themselves. your statement could easily be apply to WRX/Subaru forums or MB forums or BMW forums when the big boys like Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches are looking down on us.
    Comparatively, the high-end ones like Lambos are few and far between, while Subarus are not. The performance aftermarket for our cars is also much much larger than for Lambos or RAV4, so it makes sense that there's a forum for us common types.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

I'd love to find some pictures of our beater car we bought while we where in tech school going through training. We bought a 1990 Silver 2 door geo metro for 200 bucks.

Only mods it came with where rust. So we added a custom hood scoop, went to the junk yard found a massive wing and dead bolted it on to the top of the roof. And did the actual coffee can exhaust mod that we found online. Blacked out our wheels, then went to a decal shop spent 10 bux and got a huge decal made for both sides that said MTV Pimped My Ride.

People would pass us and we got all sorts of thumps up, people doubling over in laughter, old people looking scared, grown men shaking there heads in disappointment.

Moral of the story for $350 bux we had a great time.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

This is true, but you don't see me claiming I could beat Ferraris, Lambos, and Porsches. I'm realistic about where my car lies in the drag racing food chain .

Originally posted by archiebrown
    Thats real.
    Its Japanese for super-pimp, with a bit of cutsie pie around the edges.
    One thing the JDM has that the rest of the world leaves alone, thankfully.
    This is Japanese super pimp. Remember the fast mitsu van.

btw-Right Click Save As
    l Mods l

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.