Yup, I'm going to hell...
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Yup, I'm going to hell... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I guess this is my first kill. I was coming back from Walmart on 28 and then I had stopped ...

Talking Yup, I'm going to hell...

I guess this is my first kill.

I was coming back from Walmart on 28 and then I had stopped because of a red light. Then out of no where, I hear some "wweeeo!" So I look to my right, and there's this red Celi GT that had stopped by my rear door with 4 guys inside. "Maybe he didn't mean it," I said to myself. Then I hear it again (I had my rear windows down), and this time while his playing with his gas and brake pedals. Then it's GREEN, and he guns it, I gently let him go for about two seconds, and WHAM, I swoosh by them while still in first, then second and I see that he's about 2.5 car lengths behind but then I slow down as I realize I had passed the 60 mark.

A bit later, and there was another red light but I saw they were heading to the shoulder to turn left while I was heading straight. I guess they must have been waiting for me, but since they were so far up front, I couldn't do or say anything and they waited until the red light hit 'em even though they went past it.

Yeah, I guess that made my night.

He never had a chance, especially with 4 adults inside.
    Gian - '06 Aspen White STi
    My site.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

"Yup, Im going to hell"..

See you there bud

I Support ClubWRX
    It's still a kill. As far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants to get his or her ass handed to them, you might as well do it. The whole "waste of gas" thing doesn't really resonate with me - I say whoop every ricer you can. It's all in good fun, and educating drivers about the WRX.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

rem
    they had no chance lol.

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4

See you there bud
    LOL!

oh, the guilty pleasure!...
    My site.

Originally posted by Integra96
    It's still a kill. As far as I'm concerned, if anyone wants to get his or her ass handed to them, you might as well do it. The whole "waste of gas" thing doesn't really resonate with me - I say whoop every ricer you can. It's all in good fun, and educating drivers about the WRX.
    I agree. Why not give something back to the community by teaching these fellas a thing or two
    My site.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    no, you're not going to hell, Jesus LOVES Street racing!! You're winning him over!!
    2003 SRT-4

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    no, you're not going to hell, Jesus LOVES Street racing!! You're winning him over!!
    W3rd em up 'Light.....he drives hard in his Dad's 22B.

Originally posted by Integra96
    It's all in good fun, and educating drivers about the WRX.
    Well i guess in my area they are already educated, they dont even attempt. I got a better chance at finding a cure for aids than getting into multiple races.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

Originally posted by StoplightWarrior
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by skyjock41
    Well i guess in my area they are already educated, they dont even attempt. I got a better chance at finding a cure for aids than getting into multiple races.
    Pretty much how it is around here. If I don't have the race set up before hand, its almost certain that I won't have any races.
    This car is making a poor man even poorer.

Originally posted by archiebrown
    W3rd em up 'Light.....he drives hard in his Dad's 22B.

he asked for it.... and you gave it to him....

nothin' wrong with that
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

I have to say, for a cheap victory, it felt DAMN good!

Two nights before, my buddy in his S2k and I were driving back home from another friends's house. It was around 12, the road was empty and we were just cruising at about 60, but I stepped on it a bit and left him behind until we both end up behind a red light so he gets on the left lane. Uh-oh!!!

We looked at each other smiling a bit, and suddenly, GREEN LIGHT. It looked like we were off! We both gunned it and I quickly built an advantage of about a 3/4 car on him (he says he missed gears) and then I make the mistake of shifting to second at about 6K, which is too early, so he slowly begins to catch up and passes me We had reached about 70 before we called it quits as I ended up by his rear wheel.

Little or not, it was my first death, but hell, it was fun, especially when I could hear his car's engine in all its uncovered glory! (he took the intake lid off, making it sound like a V6)

My turbocharged, all-wheel-drive, 'blue meanie' had been defeated by the power of VTEC.

So now im 1-1
    Last edited by onoitsaWRX; 08-16-2004 at 07:22 PM.
    My site.

Originally posted by SubaruWRX2k4

See you there bud

i'll save you a seat. we'll have a meet down there sometimes. i mean, its only eternity. i donno how our rexes would deal with the high temps :/
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.