Yup, I'm going to hell... - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Yup, I'm going to hell... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by onoitsaWRX I have to say, for a cheap victory, it felt DAMN good! Two nights before, my ...

rem
    Originally posted by onoitsaWRX
    I have to say, for a cheap victory, it felt DAMN good!

Two nights before, my buddy in his S2k and I were driving back home from another friends's house. It was around 12, the road was empty and we were just cruising at about 60, but I stepped on it a bit and left him behind until we both end up behind a red light so he gets on the left lane. Uh-oh!!!

We looked at each other smiling a bit, and suddenly, GREEN LIGHT. It looked like we were off! We both gunned it and I quickly built an advantage of about a 3/4 car on him (he says he missed gears) and then I make the mistake of shifting to second at about 6K, which is too early, so he slowly begins to catch up and passes me We had reached about 70 before we called it quits as I ended up by his rear wheel.

Little or not, it was my first death, but hell, it was fun, especially when I could hear his car's engine in all its uncovered glory! (he took the intake lid off, making it sound like a V6)

My turbocharged, all-wheel-drive, 'blue meanie' had been defeated by the power of VTEC.

So now im 1-1
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tsktsk.gif  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by express_wagon
    i'll save you a seat. we'll have a meet down there sometimes. i mean, its only eternity. i donno how our rexes would deal with the high temps :/
    a hell-size intercooler could come in handy!
    Gian - '06 Aspen White STi
    My site.

and one for the s2ks!!! good race buddy!!! i know u'll be laffing when it starts to rain or snow!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12