Wife's Stg 2 WRX vs My New STI
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Wife's Stg 2 WRX vs My New STI within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Mods are listed in Sig: On the way back from the car wash, my wife had the nerve to line ...

Wife's Stg 2 WRX vs My New STI

Mods are listed in Sig:
    On the way back from the car wash, my wife had the nerve to line up against my new Sti. I got cocky thinking that she doesn't stand a chance vs my Sti, I let her get the jump especially since she has an auto.

Boy was that a mistake.

From bout 35 up to 80ish, She kept her lead and I couldn't pull on her! I was COMPLETELY shocked the fact that the little red auto wagon looks completely stock and my pimped out Sti couldn't walk it....

2nd run.

I pulled up next to her when we came to a stoplight and told her lets go from the dig. We agreed that I won't be launching my Sti cuz we both know that she doesn't stand a chance, so it was a no launch from the dig. She jumped the light as I was still talking and I had to play catch up...

Didn't happen, She held her lead again up to 70ish, I might've pulled back a half a car length at the most...

3nd run.

My wife was laughing at this point, so I made sure that I was in the right gear with my turbo spooling this time (knowing that her car will put up a fight). We went again from 20mph and no jump for her this time. By the time I looked back when I was going 85ish she was 2 cars back (Note: She kept the car in D so it was advantage me)

I will get my friend to flim this in my car soon just so you guys and enjoy watching my wife keeping up with my new Sti

I have a COMPLETE sleeper car in my family... Better watch out for my wife if you see her driving around
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot1.jpg  
    Last edited by AsianWRX; 08-14-2004 at 05:46 PM.
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

My first advesary.... Might I add a very worthy one
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails screenshot2.jpg  
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cool
    2003 SRT-4

That's awesome man! Just goes to show, you don't have to have a manual in order to make a good run. Beautiful wagon though, you don't see many in the burgundy. Do you think your wife will keep modding the car so you all can keep racing?
    Really
    Idiotic
    Car
    Enhancements

--Nuff Said--

Click here to visit the Grand Am's web page

Originally posted by Suby_Progress
    That's awesome man! Just goes to show, you don't have to have a manual in order to make a good run. Beautiful wagon though, you don't see many in the burgundy. Do you think your wife will keep modding the car so you all can keep racing?
    No, my wife is done modding because I'm the only one pulling in the income at this point (She is finishing up nursing school). Maybe when she starts pulling in the income, then we can pour some hard earned money to try and keep up or beat me LOL! If that sleeper wagon can keep up with the Sti from a roll, I think that is fast enough at this point!

Mod money will be going into the Sti from now on

I Support ClubWRX
    Nice set of cars!

And your wife rules.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Originally posted by Integra96
    Nice set of cars!

And your wife rules.
    Ya, she rules in MANY aspects! You guys will see her soon enough when I get my friend to film our race which will be coming soon.

I can sure use some ideas for my license plate now that I have only Subaru's in the family

Originally posted by Integra96

And your wife rules.
    My girlfriend HATES when I drive fast.

You are a very lucky man.
    Quote Originally Posted by blarg
    every time anyone asks to drive my car - even valets I say "no". when they say "what's the big deal?" I say "would you let someone wear your underwear? would you let someone have sex with your girlfriend? ....same thing."

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    Originally posted by overwrxed24

my gf loves it...
    2003 SRT-4

Nice wheels on the wagon. I can see why she keeps up with you, your mods show a 3 foot exhaust. Is that a 3 ' diameter?

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by overwrxed24

word. I'm not "allowed" to drive fast, either.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

hahaha... Owned by the wife..... But whats new though? My married friends tell me that even if you own her from a roll, she still owns you at home!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Originally posted by jigga
    hahaha... Owned by the wife..... But whats new though? My married friends tell me that even if you own her from a roll, she still owns you at home!
    Oh so true!

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by jigga

That's hilarious.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    -- Steven Wright

my gf hates it when i drive fast. she holds on to the 'oh ****' bars or anything she can too, and she stops talking and i think at points, forgets to breathe. i look over and i see this frozen girl just looking straight ahead without breathing. hmm... time for a new girl.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.