The wagon battle!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The wagon battle!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'll put some up. Its a cool car. I think the engine is pretty over engineered and could probably handle ...

I'll put some up. Its a cool car. I think the engine is pretty over engineered and could probably handle the mods. I'm not so sure about the drive train. You asked about the suspension- the sport mode is plenty firm. The advanced mode is brutal- I've got a triumph spitfire SCAA racer with a track suspension and its about the same as the V70R in advanced mode. There are some quirks though. If you lift in a tight corner the back end kicks as power shifts to the rear- it pushes the car round but its a bit of a shock the first time it happens....But its a safe car with neutral handling- with a stability/traction control system I think I'd have to really chuck it around to break loose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Take two WRXs with similar mods, a wagon and a sedan, and put them against a GT or a Z28. I bet the wagon owner would feel much more satifaction after the victory.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

6.1L Hemi with 420HP+ should be on the road shortly. Nice cars,
    I like how they take much of whats good in MB/AMG parts bin with a lot less of the electronic **** and expensive engine components (albeit with the bloated weight though), hybrid vigor I'd guess you'd say.

-B

I think there's an SRT-8 in the works:
    http://forums.pickuptruck.com/showfl...98&Main=363963

I'm not sure if this motor is going to end up in the Magnum but it it does thats going to be a fast wagon...

I've also read a bit about a possible Caddy CTS wagon- if its comes in a CTS-V version thats going to be pretty quick too...

The hemi is a ****ty design for a combustion chamber.

These peoples' snobbery only indicates their ignorance.

Drag racing Subarus is pointless, though, anyway. They are clearly not designed for it. I never take my street bikes in the dirt, either. Nor would I take a mercedes diesel to auto-x.

PS> **** hemis

Originally posted by Spins4
    Trailboss, I swear, I laugh everytime I see your avatar

PS. nice kill
    lol i second that one

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12