The wagon battle!! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on The wagon battle!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I'll put some up. Its a cool car. I think the engine is pretty over engineered and could probably handle ...

I'll put some up. Its a cool car. I think the engine is pretty over engineered and could probably handle the mods. I'm not so sure about the drive train. You asked about the suspension- the sport mode is plenty firm. The advanced mode is brutal- I've got a triumph spitfire SCAA racer with a track suspension and its about the same as the V70R in advanced mode. There are some quirks though. If you lift in a tight corner the back end kicks as power shifts to the rear- it pushes the car round but its a bit of a shock the first time it happens....But its a safe car with neutral handling- with a stability/traction control system I think I'd have to really chuck it around to break loose.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Take two WRXs with similar mods, a wagon and a sedan, and put them against a GT or a Z28. I bet the wagon owner would feel much more satifaction after the victory.
    N.E. F4
    Mods

6.1L Hemi with 420HP+ should be on the road shortly. Nice cars,
    I like how they take much of whats good in MB/AMG parts bin with a lot less of the electronic **** and expensive engine components (albeit with the bloated weight though), hybrid vigor I'd guess you'd say.

-B

I think there's an SRT-8 in the works:
    http://forums.pickuptruck.com/showfl...98&Main=363963

I'm not sure if this motor is going to end up in the Magnum but it it does thats going to be a fast wagon...

I've also read a bit about a possible Caddy CTS wagon- if its comes in a CTS-V version thats going to be pretty quick too...

The hemi is a ****ty design for a combustion chamber.

These peoples' snobbery only indicates their ignorance.

Drag racing Subarus is pointless, though, anyway. They are clearly not designed for it. I never take my street bikes in the dirt, either. Nor would I take a mercedes diesel to auto-x.

PS> **** hemis

Originally posted by Spins4
    Trailboss, I swear, I laugh everytime I see your avatar

PS. nice kill
    lol i second that one

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.