Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; DISCLAIMER: This isn't a kill story, it's just stupid and annoying so please bear with my venting. I'm excited about ...

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Thumbs down Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

DISCLAIMER: This isn't a kill story, it's just stupid and annoying so please bear with my venting.

I'm excited about trying out my newly tuned unichip with my downpipe and intake so I'm getting on a freeway onramp with my 3 cousins in the car. In front of me is a Chevy Malibu with a bunch of 20-something women in it. I'm at least a car length behind her so I can give her a enough space to pass her in the carpool lane to our left. The onramp is a tight loop, so of course while we have no problem with it, she's constantly on the brakes and understeering bad, pushing the Malibu to the limit.

The closest we get to her car is probably half a car length while going around this tight loop. It finally straightens out, I signal left to get into the carpool lane and floor it. As we're passing, my cousins look over and there she is, giving us the finger! What's the deal with that? I wasn't riding her bumper or anything! BAH!

Venting done...arigato gozaymasu.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I feel for ya man.
    similar thing happened to me this morning on the way to work. I'm cruising down the freeway in the fast lane doing (120 km/hr) and this dip $hit in a voyager just pulls infront of me (driver clearly has head firmly up arse) so I flash my lights and go around the idiot and pull back infront of them. Now the idiot flashes his lights at me!!. So I slow right down and they back right off. I'd love to beat people like that. Ignorant Wankers.

Hate to be the killjoy, but you were tailgating. The rule is- one car length for every 10 mph. Of course I'm guilty of the same thing. Now back to hatin' the slow pokes....
    Silver Wagon- Rally Tarmac

UTEC stage 1, MRT Up pipe, GFB pulley kit, Samco IC hoses, GFB BOV, GReddy boost gauge

Prodrive P1, Tein wagon coilovers, MRT strut tops, Cusco front and rear anti sway bars, Cusco strut tower stiffener, MRT end link front, STI lateral links and trailing arms pillow ball type.

Factory painted side skirts

Pack o' ****s in a puc...

Er...

That's biggotry, or something...
    Death to all you wiggy-wiggy white boys

somone (ie verdugo) ...

... has been watching to much anime. Do you also say "Ikedasimas" before each meal? Do you get nose bleeds when you check out women? Are you always bowing and saying "gomen asai"? If so you know you are an anime addict

-c

btw. im a fan also.
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: somone (ie verdugo) ...

Originally posted by fengshui
    ... has been watching to much anime. Do you also say "Ikedasimas" before each meal? Do you get nose bleeds when you check out women? Are you always bowing and saying "gomen asai"? If so you know you are an anime addict

-c

btw. im a fan also.
    LOL don't even get me started!
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)

Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

Originally posted by Verdugo
    DISCLAIMER: This isn't a kill story, it's just stupid and annoying so please bear with my venting.

I wasn't riding her bumper or anything! BAH!

Venting done...arigato gozaymasu.
    at the limit on a tight turn? ONE car length?

you were totally tailgating.

don't lie to yerself. be fer real.

I do it too.

Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

Originally posted by rally_wannabe

at the limit on a tight turn? ONE car length?

you were totally tailgating.

don't lie to yerself. be fer real.

I do it too.
    Yes he was, but I am pretty sure she was an idiot anyway. She should've pulled into the ditch on the side of the road and started walking. Some people can actually walk faster than they drive.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

Originally posted by Kira

Yes he was, but I am pretty sure she was an idiot anyway. She should've pulled into the ditch on the side of the road and started walking. Some people can actually walk faster than they drive.
    LOL all right maybe I was too close but she was still driving really REALLY slow!

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

LOL all right maybe I was too close but she was still driving really REALLY slow!
    Haven't you taken a look at the thread "the REAL rules of the road" There it clearly states that you must slow down when you are on an onramp. Heaven forbid, you try to go fast and make your brain explode from sensory overload!

I really dislike slow pokes! She was probably mad because she knows she drives a P.O.S.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

You weren't too close if you use a limo "car length" for your judgement. How fast was she going around the curve?

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

Originally posted by junaitari

You weren't too close if you use a limo "car length" for your judgement. How fast was she going around the curve?
    LOL no kidding Kira!

And she was probably going about 20 at the most. The Malibu had loads of body lean and we of course didn't.

I think that we should unite with other car enthusiast clubs and forums and write our congressmen. Proposing that a new road system be built for all car enthusiasts that have the capacity and desire to drive above the speed limit. That way, we can keep the idiots(or other unfortunate people such as, soccer moms, old people, people with P.O.S. cars, ricers and other such undesirables) segregated from the people that actually pay attention to the road. This way there will be better traffic flow and there'll be less accidents because of clashing of driving styles. I know that if something like this were to be pulled off, even if it took 50 years for them to build it. It would be well worth the wait.
    Albert Einstein

Moderating YOU
    I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Kira
    I think that we should unite with other car enthusiast clubs and forums and write our congressmen. Proposing that a new road system be built for all car enthusiasts that have the capacity and desire to drive above the speed limit. That way, we can keep the idiots(or other unfortunate people such as, soccer moms, old people, people with P.O.S. cars, ricers and other such undesirables) segregated from the people that actually pay attention to the road. This way there will be better traffic flow and there'll be less accidents because of clashing of driving styles. I know that if something like this were to be pulled off, even if it took 50 years for them to build it. It would be well worth the wait.
    I'm up for that! Move them to the SLOW lane...hehe

We can call it the "seperate but equal" road. JK
    Albert Einstein

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.