Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird! - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; We had a joke going ... "Most people drive fast but at a slow speed" while "I drive drive slow ...

Haha ...

We had a joke going ... "Most people drive fast but at a slow speed" while "I drive drive slow but at a fast speed." 0-70mph is where I have the most fun.
    2004 STI White/Gold
    251whp & 263ft/lbs ( Stock ): 0-60 = 4.8 ( Fastest = 4.1 ) & 1/4 = ?
    276whp & 290ft/lbs ( DP ): 0-60 = 4.5 & 1/4 = 12.9 @ 105mph

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Sorry for the OT trolling, but its "Itadakimasu" and "gomen nasai" :P Summimasen!

I totally feel u verd. Lots of stupid drivers in cali do similar stupid things. For instnace i'm drivin on 280 in the left lane at about 80 and this 4runner comes out of nowhere and zooms by me IN THE SHOULDER while giving me the finger. Talk about dipsh*t.

--HK

I hope I don't get flamed but in my humble experience, if you come out to CO for a couple of weeks, you will know what true bad driving is and you will beg for the "excellent" driving that goes on in CA. I think it has to do with the population explosion though, there's a lot of people from out of town here and the general populus(?) has not been able to adapt to such rapid growth.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Originally posted by HKenshin
    Sorry for the OT trolling, but its "Itadakimasu" and "gomen nasai" :P Summimasen!

I totally feel u verd. Lots of stupid drivers in cali do similar stupid things. For instnace i'm drivin on 280 in the left lane at about 80 and this 4runner comes out of nowhere and zooms by me IN THE SHOULDER while giving me the finger. Talk about dipsh*t.

--HK
    Thanks, as the usual american anime fan, most of what i experience is heard through fansubs and never read. I did shock the hell out of the habachi chef the other night by saying "itadakimasu" before i ate.

-c
    Moderator: Retired
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Sedan 5MT - Road Rally - Best 1/4mi: 13.954 @ 97.36mph (3448 lbs)
    2001 Mazda Miata 5MT - AutoX #99 (NNJ Region SCCA 2005 CStock Champion)
    1988 BMW 325 (2.7L "i" conversion) Sedan 5MT - Daily Driver (AutoX soon!)
    "If you can't drive this car fast you can't drive fast." --British Magazine, CAR, on the WRX

Originally posted by Kira
    I think that we should unite with other car enthusiast clubs and forums and write our congressmen. Proposing that a new road system be built for all car enthusiasts that have the capacity and desire to drive above the speed limit. That way, we can keep the idiots(or other unfortunate people such as, soccer moms, old people, people with P.O.S. cars, ricers and other such undesirables) segregated from the people that actually pay attention to the road. This way there will be better traffic flow and there'll be less accidents because of clashing of driving styles. I know that if something like this were to be pulled off, even if it took 50 years for them to build it. It would be well worth the wait.
    how about legalise spot beatings for idiots who deliberately slow down the flow of traffic?

Originally posted by wombat

how about legalise spot beatings for idiots who deliberately slow down the flow of traffic?
    I am all for that! Don't even get me started on what happened to me today. I'll actually post a new thread about that.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

You were definitely tail gating. The only time I agree with tailgating is if some a-hole is sitting in the fast lane and won't move over. Otherwise it just pisses people off.

Registered User Quantum-Racing.com's Avatar

Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

arigato gozaymasu
    You're welcome.
    www.Quantum-Racing.com
    Home of the Dynapack AWD Dyno
    Sales Email, Tech Email

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX

Re: Re: Woman's car can't take turns...she gives me the bird!

Originally posted by WizardBlackWRX

You're welcome.
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

hey verdugo that is a sik looking car got any bigger pics?

Moderating YOU
    before you had your Subaru!
    I Support ClubWRX
    Thanks! Click in my signature, Wombat
    Armin - ClubWRX Admin/Moderator since 2002
    Vice President and Editorial Manager, NWMotiv.com
    Photography Portfolios: ArminAusejo.com | ArminWeddings.com
    President, Project One Car Club
    02 WRX "EVA-00" | 15 Audi S3 "Ella" | 2010 A4 (traded in) | 02 M3 "M-Thrizzle" (traded in) | 08 STI "Blaze" (sold)
    djrez4 is a genius | ScoobyDMC #010

Originally posted by Verdugo
    Thanks! Click in my signature, Wombat
    nice! that is a serious improvement to the lights

Originally posted by wombat

I say we nominate Wombat for president! He knows how to handle business.
    Albert Einstein

he he ... kick em sqaure in tha nuts

A good rule of thumb when gauging a good distance to follow another car is 2 Seconds.

Car in front of you passes something fixed (pole, sign, etc) - one-onethousand, two-onethousand - you pass that same fixed object.
    03 WR Blue WRX
    Factory Short Shifter
    Stock

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.