GOT COBB AP and already 1kill was a z28 camaro!!!? - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on GOT COBB AP and already 1kill was a z28 camaro!!!? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; well up untill now no one wanted to race me, worth mentioning ( few v6s but nuthing major), before i ...

well up untill now no one wanted to race me, worth mentioning ( few v6s but nuthing major), before i had the rex my friend would show off his 328, now hes scared and doesn't want to drive with me becasue he knows i can kick his butt, i have to presuade him somehow to do some friendly runs, i will set it to stock and do a run and then stage 1 to see the difference
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by subaru_crazy
    well up untill now no one wanted to race me, worth mentioning ( few v6s but nuthing major), before i had the rex my friend would show off his 328, now hes scared and doesn't want to drive with me becasue he knows i can kick his butt, i have to presuade him somehow to do some friendly runs, i will set it to stock and do a run and then stage 1 to see the difference
    The 328i may not be faster but it's a pretty sexy car. Especially for the money. They look much more expensive than they are. A guy I know with an STI who helped me install my MBC asked me if I wanted to trade up. The wife didn't like the trade as much as I did.
    2004 WRX

Banned
    Did you happen to look at his exhaust.The v8 have a y pipe that looks like dual exhaust from the rear and the vsux...I mean v6 models have the lamo single pipe

Originally posted by 95nracer
    Yeah I don't see the point of putting Z-28 badges on a V-6.

Nice Kill.
    nor do I see a point in putting sti stickers on a wrx.

viola, hijack, etc, yep.

awaits response of the joke!
    03 wrx - 300whp/270wtq
    Originally posted by zoophagy
    The people that work there are, for the most part, retards. I used to work there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12