ridiculous cobra owner
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on ridiculous cobra owner within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Yesterday, I was on my way to a friends house in Milford(about two towns over) and on the way right ...

SBW

ridiculous cobra owner

Yesterday, I was on my way to a friends house in Milford(about two towns over) and on the way right before I jump onto the highway I stop at a light and there's a 97ish body style mustang cobra in front of me.

Before any ford owners get all hyped up, my friends have a 97 cobra himself, 01 cobra svt, 01 lightning with built motor and kenne bell charger, another 01 lightning, and an 89 fox body style 5.0. I don't know everything about mustangs, and I certainly respect them, but this guy had "SMOKE U" for his license plate...

I wouldn't put "SMOKE U" on my license plate unless I was rocking a 10 second street car or something to that effect. Of course I gotta see what this guy has, I just put a few gallons of 103 octane in the car yesterday to mess around, so timing couldn't be better.

We get on the highway, and just paced him for a few, then I pull up alongside him. I try to get him to race, and he points and laughs at my car. Then his father in the passenger seat proceeds to taunt me and tell me I have a small member. Why? I don't know? Mud slinging isn't a requirement for me to walk on him.

So finally he jumps on it, after much coaxing. He jumps forward but I was high in the rpms and start to pull and he lets off. I push him further to get on it and finally he does and I let him jump ahead to make sure we're gonna go at it this time and I jump on it. As I pass him, I make sure to give him and his father a wave as I pass him.

They still thought it was funny when I slow down to tell him he's got a slow car and that I smoked him. He was definitely an all around toolkit, the type of person I look forward to beating.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

nice kill, bill. have you seen the movie? tell us how much boost were you running.

are you around thursday afternoon? i'll be coming up from 95S, and i may be able to swing up your way, if timing is good. i'll call you this afternoon.

back to races, haven't had a decent one in a long time. sadness.
    www.realultimatepower.net

SBW
    yeah most likely I'll be around. Give me a call or something on your way.

Yeah I've seen the movie, Uma is my goddess, but the restraining order has really put a damper on our relationship.

i luv beating guys like that. makes me feel all warm inside. wish it happened more often. and a car with a liscene plat that says anything about being the king shat and being fast then everyone better be in the 9's on steet tires or u'll have a rude awaking when a 1000hp supra puts ur 11 second car back in it's place.
    RayfieldsWRX - "You like the feel of torque steer? Interesting"
    jd92677 - "I like the idea of mashing the gas and not knowing which way the car will go."
    -02 WRX 13.8@96 stock SOLD
    -04 SRT-4 626whp SOLD.
    -04 STi 13.3@102 stock. SOLD
    -04 SRT4 388whp DD SOLD

Originally posted by SBW
    yeah most likely I'll be around. Give me a call or something on your way.

Yeah I've seen the movie, Uma is my goddess, but the restraining order has really put a damper on our relationship.
    disregard my PM. will call.

yeah, restraining orders suck. not even phone calls?
    www.realultimatepower.net

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    good kill, but I don't think "smoke U" is that far off...I mean, my camaro only has 330+rwhp and I have NEVER lost on the street...The cobra is not quite as fast, but with the gears, exhaust, and pulleys, it always puts up a fight :whoknows:
    2003 SRT-4

putting a license plate on like that is just asking for a race all the time.

SBW
    he shoulda had "SMOKIN SOMETHIN" instead of "smoke U" , next time that money will be better spent on performance mods instead of vanity plates.

Originally posted by 2004NeonSRT4 u'll have a rude awaking when a 1000hp supra puts ur 11 second car back in it's place. [/B]
    A 1k hp supra runs 12's
    j/k
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    A 1k hp supra runs 12's
    j/k

heh , the Supra's strong suit is not 1/4 mile time, but from a roll...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.