wrx and an older vette

This is a discussion on wrx and an older vette within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I dont usually street race much but i couldnt pass this one up. I was heading into boston with a ...

wrx and an older vette

I dont usually street race much but i couldnt pass this one up. I was heading into boston with a couple friends yesterday when i came to a light with an older vette. It was an early 90's convert with a middle aged guy driving. the light turned green and we both rolled out and all of the sudden i hear his engine start roaring. i immediateley punched it in 1st. we went up to the top of 2nd and we were dead even. he pulled up to me at the next light and gave me props and said he was surprised how quick my car was.

I looked his car up later that day and found that it was most likely a 1990 convertible which has 245hp and 345 ft-lbs of tq

my mods are ap running stage 1 and a bosal cat back exhaust.

-max

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

When I saw 'older vette' I got all excited to see what it was. To me, and older vette starts at 72' and goes down from there.
    But nice to show those vettes a thing or two sometimes.