stock wrx vs mustang gt
Closed Thread

This is a discussion on stock wrx vs mustang gt within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i kind of ran a mustang gt on the freeway from the 14 in palmdale all the way down to ...

stock wrx vs mustang gt

i kind of ran a mustang gt on the freeway from the 14 in palmdale all the way down to the 5 freeway....i drove past him probably doing 90 and i guess he took it as i wanted to race....he quickly downshifted and took off past me. so i downshifted also and kept up next to him. we were swerving through cars all the way down and everytime there was a clear path forward, he would try to lose me but could not.

it was fun and i enjoyed the rush....i guess he thought i would be intimidated because his back bumper said "cobra" on it...but i kno the difference between a regular v8 and a superchrged v8....thought id just share that with the rest of u
    Quick reply to this message Reply  

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You're an idiot.
    Chris

1999 Integra LS

AIM: Aracheon

I want an STi...and I want one NOW!

Thank god you're 3,000 miles away from me.

Glad you didn't crash into any cars

"I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I'LL SEE YOU AT RACE WARS!

seriously though, don't be an idiot in traffic

Re: stock wrx vs mustang gt

Originally posted by FilMaNutts
    i kind of ran a mustang gt on the freeway from the 14 in palmdale all the way down to the 5 freeway....i drove past him probably doing 90 and i guess he took it as i wanted to race....he quickly downshifted and took off past me. so i downshifted also and kept up next to him. we were swerving through cars all the way down and everytime there was a clear path forward, he would try to lose me but could not.

it was fun and i enjoyed the rush....i guess he thought i would be intimidated because his back bumper said "cobra" on it...but i kno the difference between a regular v8 and a superchrged v8....thought id just share that with the rest of u
    1) please dont drive like an idiot

2) not many people put a cobra bumper on a GT

3) the fact that you were refering to a s/c'ed mustang entails to mean the latest gen. only the 03 04 were s/c. it could have been a different year, and not s/c but yet still a cobra

4) you said he downshifted. something is odd because at high speeds a manual stang in GT form would pull on you significantly.

5) it was most likely a cobra and a non-03-04 cobra would leave you standing. and a s/c one would literally run circles on you

6) not calling BS, but this is not the norm and i wouldnt brag to much because in any other case you would have been wasted.

7) be careful when driving fast ESPECIALLY in traffic!
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    BS

A cobra bumper on a real cobra would have meant nothing but taillights to a stock WRX. The 96's had 305hp stock. Mine dyno'ed 269rwhp BONE stock. The 99,01s had 320 and the 03s had 390...
    2003 SRT-4

Closed Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.