Stock WRX vs. new 911 Turbo - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Stock WRX vs. new 911 Turbo within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; mmm. if i had money, i'd buy a Porsche 911 turbo over anything else out on the road. to me, ...

mmm. if i had money, i'd buy a Porsche 911 turbo over anything else out on the road. to me, those cars are the quintessential synthesis of speed and style. i'd take one of those over a ferrari or any other super car any day.

tho im not quite sure I like the new '05 stylings...they're going back to the more old design of round headlights..but even still...if i ever had the money....in a heartbeat.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by Trailboss
    Ahh, I'm registered on 6speedonline.

Scott, You know Pistol? He's a good friend of mine
    I know him from the board. I don't know him personally.

He used to cause some trouble over there if I remember right, but he's settled down now.
    Scott in Houston

Originally posted by IDAFC21
    mmm. if i had money, i'd buy a Porsche 911 turbo over anything else out on the road. to me, those cars are the quintessential synthesis of speed and style. i'd take one of those over a ferrari or any other super car any day.

tho im not quite sure I like the new '05 stylings...they're going back to the more old design of round headlights..but even still...if i ever had the money....in a heartbeat.
    I feel and felt the same way.

I'm reserving judgment until I drive one of the new ones. The looks seem to be ok to me, but I'm not a fan of the interior from what I can tell. I'll have to wait and see.

I hated the new BMW's when they first came out and now I like 'em so who knows.
    Scott in Houston

Originally posted by Scott n Houston
    I know him from the board. I don't know him personally.

He used to cause some trouble over there if I remember right, but he's settled down now.
    Yeah he told me he used to get into some trouble...lol
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by Wade-0
    Haha, cool, that's Alex from www.sharkyextreme.com. He writes articles for CPU magazine now.
    cool, I built my computer using the sharky extreme guides.
    Mods

Armed with a rotated Precision 6265 turbo at 35psi and a built 2.5 liter.

Originally posted by Scott n Houston
    I moderate on 2 forums and they have 2 totally different personalities, but both can give you good information.

www.6speedonline.com

This forum is where all the 911 Turbo / GT2 power heads reside. Some serious cars and owners here. They're very into modifying their cars. You'll find some amazing cars there.
    I'm "Scott in H-town" on that forum.
    The owners of the site are friends of mine.
    You'll learn alot about modifying Turbos and Porsches in general. You'll also see some serious 'toys' on that site.

The other forum is
    www.funcarsonline.com

The Turbo forum there is quiet, but the 996/997 forum is where everyone resides. There are a lot of traditional Porsche-files there. Not as into modifying, but more into driving, caring for, and tracking their cars. These people know a lot about Porsche, its history, and all their cars.
    I'm "Scott in Houston" on that forum.

Another good forum that I do not moderate, but enjoy is www.rennlist.com.

It's more serious than the others, and there are some very smart Porsche people there.
    ahh... Thanks for the info
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12