anyone beat a 99+ gt stang

This is a discussion on anyone beat a 99+ gt stang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; from a roll yet? What mods did you have?...

anyone beat a 99+ gt stang

from a roll yet? What mods did you have?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I raced one on 295S from 80mph to about 110mph. He couldn't pull on me and was moving faster than me (coming up from behind) when I got on it. It was fun!

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I raced one on 295S from 80mph to about 110mph. He couldn't pull on me and was moving faster than me (coming up from behind) when I got on it. It was fun!

-Jim
    Install your mods plat!!!!!!!!!!! Also what boost do you run at the drag strip and what gear do you tune it in? I want to run 13.5 or better! What is your tire pressure? 42 psi still and 40 in the back?
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

str
    yes. beat a few. from a start you will beat a stock gt by about a second or so
    2004 Black Forester XT

One was in front of me turning left on the access road to the hwy. He guns it and drifts around the corner while I am understeering like mad, and brake to get control. He's already heading up the onramp, I'm about 20 yds. back. I gun it and pull on him like crazy so that by the top of the ramp, I'm on his arse. I then pull around him and blow by, all the while his V8 is burbling like nobody's business
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by BamBooI
    Install your mods plat!!!!!!!!!!! Also what boost do you run at the drag strip and what gear do you tune it in? I want to run 13.5 or better! What is your tire pressure? 42 psi still and 40 in the back?
    My exhaust is definitely going on this weekend. I also received my second set of stock wheels and RE92s, which I'll use at the strip with, you guessed it, 42 F and 40 R.

-Jim

i walked one pretty badly from about 35-110....the look on his face at the next light after being embarrased by a 4-door was priceless

mods:
    turbo-back, tmic,ebc,cai