WRX vs RSX Type S
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on WRX vs RSX Type S within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Finnaly, one of these cars raced me. my friend was driving since i hurt my shoulder, he had no passengers. ...

str

WRX vs RSX Type S

Finnaly, one of these cars raced me. my friend was driving since i hurt my shoulder, he had no passengers. not sure of his mods but he had exhaust. we're at a light and my friend revs, he revs back. when the light turns green we launch perfectly, he sits there for a good 2 seconds spinning. we're already about 2 cars ahead. by the time we hit 75 and slowed down he was about 5-6 cars back. he pulled next to me and said "damn, what did you do to that thing?" i knew he must have launched in fourth gear or something because those cars have like 2000hp or something. i'm glad he let me win.
    2004 Black Forester XT

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

lol. Good kill.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

str
    hey bambooi, what are you running in the 1/4 mile? just curious.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Havn't ran yet. I hope for at least 13.5.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.