Whats Up With All The Matrix Threads....

This is a discussion on Whats Up With All The Matrix Threads.... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; i know most of you guys find humor is trolling their boards.... what is the point some of you guys ...

Whats Up With All The Matrix Threads....

i know most of you guys find humor is trolling their boards....

what is the point some of you guys are trying to prove? your cars are faster? guess what the next guy will have a better and faster car...

It's understandable that you're defending the WRX/STI but at the expense of coming across with a "better than you" attitude...

people don't have better things to do then troll their boards? how would you guys like Viper owners to troll us...live and let live...
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I agree with you. However I did find some information ... Like TRD making superchargers for camrys and carollas, with warranty

However don't beat on the small guy..
    Platinum WRX Wagon Cobb Stage2
    TXS stealth back/UP with custom Magnaflow muffler
    whiteline adj rear sb, whiteline Antilift kit, whiteline rear strut brace, front strut brace, MRT lightened pulley
    No more AEM Cai ! , 3/16 mod, Grounding mod, Kartboy SS and bushing, Autometer 3 gauge pack and A-pillar

Re: Whats Up With All The Matrix Threads....

Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    i know most of you guys find humor is trolling their boards....

what is the point some of you guys are trying to prove? your cars are faster? guess what the next guy will have a better and faster car...

It's understandable that you're defending the WRX/STI but at the expense of coming across with a "better than you" attitude...

people don't have better things to do then troll their boards? how would you guys like Viper owners to troll us...live and let live...

I think people were just having fun when it started out with one of the members there being a dumba$$ thinking he/she had the fastest XR in the world. It did get out of control.

<voice in back of my head> I am better </voice out>

i think you should PM those that actually posted over there with stupidity, not everyone did. what...did like 3 people post from here? if even that?

otherwise who really cares...
    Vanitas vanitatum...et omnia vanitas

Originally posted by gusto
    i think you should PM those that actually posted over there with stupidity, not everyone did. what...did like 3 people post from here? if even that?

otherwise who really cares...
    you know things work....a few select individuals would bring down a community....

idiots that make us look bad....

It's really not worth taking it further, just voicing my opinion...
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

i just browse the fourms and laugh. I dont post, just laugh, ha ha ha ha.

i was the one who started it but i was not the one to post in their forums...i wasnt there to make fun of their cars in their own house. i just wanted to show that one particular forum because it was related to wrx. but nonetheless, i still browse it because many of them are very interesting...
    04 PSM Rex Wgn
    5-spd