Maxima canned

This is a discussion on Maxima canned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; coming home from a pool hall at 130am with 2 other people in the car..3total....a couple guys who we went ...

Maxima canned

coming home from a pool hall at 130am with 2 other people in the car..3total....a couple guys who we went with were behind us on the way home 1 in an 02 ram the other in a 00 Maxima...well the guy in the maxima was alone so i have 3 people he has 1..anyways he pulls up next to me at 80 and he has his hand out the window counting 3.....2....1... so the guys tell me when he hits 1 and i downshift 5,4,3 and gunn it and i'm a car length ahead by teh time i go to shift it into 4th and oppppppppppps i missed 4th gear so he catches up to about a half car so then i slam it in 4th and i just sailed by him.....i shut it down at about 120 130ish and he was 3 car lengths behind about...wooho for me.....the point of this story was to say that from a roll or high speeds the wrx isn't bad at all...i hear all this about from a roll adn the maxima is in the 200hp and i beat him like a red headed stepchild...ok i'm done....u can call bs all day but i have 3 people that can prove it!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh really.

I believe that u beat a 200 hp maxima, try to beat a new 250? hp maxima . The old ones arent that quick, i used to walk all over them with my 900 SE saab. My only gripe about your post is that u used "red headed stepchild". That is my saying!! hehe, jk . Nice kill!

-Bobby D

Re: oh really.

Originally posted by BobbyD
    I believe that u beat a 200 hp maxima, try to beat a new 250? hp maxima . The old ones arent that quick, i used to walk all over them with my 900 SE saab. My only gripe about your post is that u used "red headed stepchild". That is my saying!! hehe, jk . Nice kill!

-Bobby D
    well i dunno if it was brand new or not i think it's an 00 or an 01 but like i said i'm not for 100% certain......i'll double check..ok no that's not ur saying it's mine...i'm the offical clubwrx.net phrase stealer...muhahaha