Maxima canned
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Maxima canned within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; coming home from a pool hall at 130am with 2 other people in the car..3total....a couple guys who we went ...

Maxima canned

coming home from a pool hall at 130am with 2 other people in the car..3total....a couple guys who we went with were behind us on the way home 1 in an 02 ram the other in a 00 Maxima...well the guy in the maxima was alone so i have 3 people he has 1..anyways he pulls up next to me at 80 and he has his hand out the window counting 3.....2....1... so the guys tell me when he hits 1 and i downshift 5,4,3 and gunn it and i'm a car length ahead by teh time i go to shift it into 4th and oppppppppppps i missed 4th gear so he catches up to about a half car so then i slam it in 4th and i just sailed by him.....i shut it down at about 120 130ish and he was 3 car lengths behind about...wooho for me.....the point of this story was to say that from a roll or high speeds the wrx isn't bad at all...i hear all this about from a roll adn the maxima is in the 200hp and i beat him like a red headed stepchild...ok i'm done....u can call bs all day but i have 3 people that can prove it!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

oh really.

I believe that u beat a 200 hp maxima, try to beat a new 250? hp maxima . The old ones arent that quick, i used to walk all over them with my 900 SE saab. My only gripe about your post is that u used "red headed stepchild". That is my saying!! hehe, jk . Nice kill!

-Bobby D

Re: oh really.

Originally posted by BobbyD
    I believe that u beat a 200 hp maxima, try to beat a new 250? hp maxima . The old ones arent that quick, i used to walk all over them with my 900 SE saab. My only gripe about your post is that u used "red headed stepchild". That is my saying!! hehe, jk . Nice kill!

-Bobby D
    well i dunno if it was brand new or not i think it's an 00 or an 01 but like i said i'm not for 100% certain......i'll double check..ok no that's not ur saying it's mine...i'm the offical clubwrx.net phrase stealer...muhahaha

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.