A word of advice to RSX Sucks

This is a discussion on A word of advice to RSX Sucks within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; After talking to my Subaru dealer, he suggested that Subaru would be willing to work with you to help you ...

A word of advice to RSX Sucks

After talking to my Subaru dealer, he suggested that Subaru would be willing to work with you to help you get out of your sh1tcan car. Subaru is enjoying its historical sales and newfound excitement and attention that they have been getting with the "new" WRX. They are very willing to work with customers to put them in their cars. You might have to bring some cash to the table but he said that if you REALLY want out of that car, Subaru will go to great lengths to get you out of it, since unit sales numbers are the focus, and the end of Subaru's fiscal year for US operations is neigh, so they want to get every last unit out before COB on Aug 31, 2002.

I don't know where you live, or how close a dealer is to you, but you may want to start negotiations now to give yourself enough time margin before the end of the month.

You can make them eat that neg. eq if you play your cards right... and get the fu@k out of that bum ride, if you really want to.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

str
    "bum ride"..."****can car"...um hello? aren't we talking about a RSX? they have 3000 hp, 8 speeds and have five wheel drive. it does the 1/4 mile in 3.5 seconds. maybe you think he has a different car. also, the interior is made from the rarest leather in the world, i think it is found in cambodia or something. also, the steering wheel is made out of pure gold for better handling. oh yeah, and if you talk **** while you are racing, it will add horsepower.

lol
    2004 Black Forester XT

haha
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Originally posted by str
    "bum ride"..."****can car"...um hello? aren't we talking about a RSX? they have 3000 hp, 8 speeds and have five wheel drive. it does the 1/4 mile in 3.5 seconds. maybe you think he has a different car. also, the interior is made from the rarest leather in the world, i think it is found in cambodia or something. also, the steering wheel is made out of pure gold for better handling. oh yeah, and if you talk **** while you are racing, it will add horsepower.

lol
    "rearest leather in the whole world" ....

tanned ****** a$$ in fairy pink ... priceless

Wow my friend has that =P

str
    i meant rarest. sorry, my shoulder is broken so i am typing with my left hand
    2004 Black Forester XT

Originally posted by str
    i meant rarest. sorry, my shoulder is broken so i am typing with my left hand
    no I think you spelled it correctly ... I must be the retard who typed "rearest"

str
    oops. i did't even notice that. i'm on heavy painkilers too, not being able to drive my wrx is killing me. i can only imagine what it would be like if i owned an rsx. i would have probably killed myself by now.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Yeah id brake down if i wasnt able to drive the Wrx if i had it
    Future Wrx Owner
    89 Bronco II (R.I.P.)
    68 Cadillac Coupe DeVille

Re: A word of advice to RSX Sucks

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    After talking to my Subaru dealer, he suggested that Subaru would be willing to work with you to help you get out of your sh1tcan car. Subaru is enjoying its historical sales and newfound excitement and attention that they have been getting with the "new" WRX. They are very willing to work with customers to put them in their cars. You might have to bring some cash to the table but he said that if you REALLY want out of that car, Subaru will go to great lengths to get you out of it, since unit sales numbers are the focus, and the end of Subaru's fiscal year for US operations is neigh, so they want to get every last unit out before COB on Aug 31, 2002.

I don't know where you live, or how close a dealer is to you, but you may want to start negotiations now to give yourself enough time margin before the end of the month.

You can make them eat that neg. eq if you play your cards right... and get the fu@k out of that bum ride, if you really want to.
    Thank you very much, I appreciate the advice.

Hey, on a slightly different topic, I was beaten badly by a Lightning at the track a little while ago. Ouch, sucks looking at the rear end of a truck as you have the pedal absolutely floored! Oh well, at least it is one of the nicer trucks out there to look at.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?