beat 66 mustang
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on beat 66 mustang within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; It had a worked 302 crazy gears, e.t. streets and a 4 speed box. He ran a 12.9 @ 109. ...

beat 66 mustang

It had a worked 302 crazy gears, e.t. streets and a 4 speed box. He ran a 12.9 @ 109. Went from a stop and had about 2 cars on him after the quatermile wich is marked where we raced. This is just after I dynoed at 300whp and 276tq. Stunned alot of people. later Brandon
    2004 psm WRX

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

109 mph..nice kill. Thats a quick car. Did he get a bad launch ? Your hp should be good for around that speed w/a better time. Nice kill. Was he pulling you at the top ?
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Nice kill...was it a coupe or fastback?

Wow, GREAT KILL. My uncle has a 66 Fastback fully restored sittin in the garage... its a beautiful car, blue, white leather interior. If i can get pics ill definetely get them posted, only problem is he lives in nebraska! anyways keep it up, uve got one hell of a fast WRX.
    04' RSX Type S, Milano Red

Willing to race, from rolls only

it is a mustang coupe, It is possibly the nicest I've seen. He wants to go again so I will post some rematch results soon. My buddies brother onestly just bought a 66 coupe with 45,000 orignal miles. I am liking them more and more now. Later Brandon
    2004 psm WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.