Another Stock 03 Cobra...Orange Crush
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Another Stock 03 Cobra...Orange Crush within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Well I was feeling frisky tonight so I threw in a little 100 oct. and ran the bigger map....felt nice, ...

Another Stock 03 Cobra...Orange Crush

Well I was feeling frisky tonight so I threw in a little 100 oct. and ran the bigger map....felt nice, but didnt feel a whole lot different. I ran into a very pretty orange 03 Cobra. It was driven by some teenager literally w/ a friend. I asked him if he wanted to play w/ a little 4cyl...he laughed and said sure...

1st run: We go from 40mph. I immediately pull and then he is way back...I'm like huh so I slow down. He pulls up and says " I hit the limiter in 1st ...I say first ? Why are you in first...dude put it in second this time...

2nd run: Again from 40 mph, I again immediately pull and I seriously keep pulling to about 110 mph w/him at least 3 cars back...no lie. I cant calculate much more then that...My girl was like holy s#it....and so was I...so listen to this when he pulls up:

1st excuse: "Bro we need to go from like 50 mph... I cant build boost at 40mph..." I say ok..lets go again then

2nd excuse: " nah dude I have to go home now...maybe some other time"....

Me and my girl were like wow...what a lloyd ! The car feels like a beast at 25 pounds...I love it. Now I know modded he would be nasty, but this one was stock and this race was really fun. IT put the biggest smile on my face ...oh and the car behind us too..they witnessed it and asked " man whats in that thing"....I said not much man, its "stock"...thats my story and I'm sticken to it!

Moral: 25 psi owns 03 cobra...every time.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I Support ClubWRX

Dude, I need a ride in that thing!

Awesome kill...wonder what kind of 1/4 you'd be running on the 100 octane and 25psi?
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

Post likes these are whats causing me so spend so much damn money! But keep it up its way cool to live vicariously through your kills :P.
    Honda's are like tampons every P---y has one.

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    cool, bet he was scratching his head over that one
    2003 SRT-4

I dont believe you for a second cobras will walk you you suck and your stock god whats wrong with you, no way that race happened a cobra is faster any day of the week yadda yadda yadda

there I said it, so nobody else needs to reply and say the same thing!

Nice kill!!
    Do you and your girlfriend go out on dates to places, or are the dates just driving around and you murdering cars?

(i was kidding about the above part in case you couldn't tell)
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I Support ClubWRX
    Very nice!! Gotta love surprising those V8 guys! They never see it coming... ever!! I really need to get a 100 octane map...
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

My uncles, sisters, cousins, mailmans, ex convict roomates, pizza delivery, pool mans friend has a cobra. They are uber fast. Good kill.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

hey 13sec i wanna ride in ur car i live in LI also...ill give u a dollar
    LISC #1
    05 STi - 300whp 331wtq 1/4 - 12.7 @107.4 (SOLD)
    06 Evo IX 370whp 386wtq (Under Construction)

$1....at least 5.79...thats what I pay for a gallon of 100 octane...if its a good ride I'll burn at least 1 gallon...pm me your number and I'll let you know when I'm around ...Have i ever seen you ?

Yeah that COBRA was kinda like huh...his friend was like ...sorta like this is a cobra..what the hell is that?

But thats the beauty in it... This was the first time since my tune I didnt get knock when I ran this map. I cant wait to go to work and drive it now...just to play w/it , I'd prolly race anything just to keep testing it ....

The Cobras are weird though...some mags say they trap 112mph...some say tehy trap around 107mph....eh...I'm goin w/112mph. Those things are nasty. If I were to buy one it would be in that orange color...it was beautifull...
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

13secwrx,

does your 18g keep spinning like 2 mins after you turn your car off completely?
    In real life a man is not judged by his potential...he's judged by his accomplishments.....

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by SLOW4EAT
    13secwrx,

does your 18g keep spinning like 2 mins after you turn your car off completely?
    I dunno about the 18g, but my turbo spins for a while after I shut it down. The first time I heard it I thought something was wrong... it's a cool sound though!
    '03 WRX
    '01 2.5RS
    MODS | PICS | Dyno
    "Stuff sold by the gram is always going to be more exciting than stuff sold by the pound." - Jeremy Clarkson

My turbo timer leaves my car running for over 2 min afterwards anyways..so I never listen for it..
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.