View Poll Results: Ban RSXSucks?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban him

66 75.86%
  • Let him stay

21 24.14%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official "Ban RSXSucks" Thread... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; ok, i'm usually not one for banning people, but this is getting rediculous. at first, i thought his posts were ...

The Official "Ban RSXSucks" Thread...

ok, i'm usually not one for banning people, but this is getting rediculous. at first, i thought his posts were pretty funny. but lately it's just stupid.

why i think he should be banned:
    1. his posts are completely bs and don't serve as valuable information in any way
    2. he's giving WRX owners a bad name by claiming how "god-like" the car is
    3. he starts flame wars. i DON'T want this to be another i-club

think about it....other car owners may drift over to this site just browsing around, and run across his posts of how "the WRX is the best car for under $500,000". give me a ****ing break. so we'll do this the democratic way.
    RSXSucks, i suggest you either stop kissing our asses, or get the hell out.
    Originally posted by AbACUZ
    im new in here, I am AbACUZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    No where, is my style diferent, yes, I am AbACUZ.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

ok, i don't know if anyone has noticed this, but right now in this forum, look at who replied last to the threads. EVERY SINGLE one is RSXSucks (except for this one). dude you need a life, i'm sorry.

Man, you must have read my mind. I put up a different post regarding this same subject. Sorry if I'm stepping on your toes but I thought no one else was going to step up to the plate. Sorry.

BAN THAT FARGIN' ICEHOLE!!!
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

I would normally not want to ban anybody but he does suck! He interferes with the natural flow of conversation and info. Sometimes he can be entertaining but most of the time he is just an annoyance. It is very obvious he is very lonely and so he feels that this is the way to get attention. Either that or he's just sore because a WRX has handed his a$$ to him in a paper bag more times than he'd care to count. Just my $0.02.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

Originally posted by Kira
    I would normally not want to ban anybody but he does suck! He interferes with the natural flow of conversation and info. Sometimes he can be entertaining but most of the time he is just an annoyance. It is very obvious he is very lonely and so he feels that this is the way to get attention. Either that or he's just sore because a WRX has handed his a$$ to him in a paper bag more times than he'd care to count. Just my $0.02.
    Well, I do own an RSX so obviously I've been handed my a$$ in a paper bag many many times!

I still don't understand why I'm so hated. I'm only stating what all of you state, that the WRX is an awesome vehicle and is second to none.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

I'm with you, I'm with you.....see here....

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...&threadid=7313

Originally posted by glepko
    I'm with you, I'm with you.....see here....

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showth...&threadid=7313
    Now that wasn't very nice! I'm really beginning to think that I'm not well liked here. That hurts considering all I want is to chat about how great the WRX is. It is all I see you guys doing and I just wanted to join in the fun. But I guess you have to own a WRX in order to post here or something?
    2002 RSX Type S

All: Go easy.

RSXSucks: Maybe if you try to present more of an objective opinion instead of blindly lavishing praise upon the WRX, people will take you more seriously. I don't think you should be banned, but I would like your tongue removed from our rear-ends.

-Pace

Originally posted by pace
    All: Go easy.

RSXSucks: Maybe if you try to present more of an objective opinion instead of blindly lavishing praise upon the WRX, people will take you more seriously. I don't think you should be banned, but I would like your tongue removed from our rear-ends.

-Pace
    Fair enough. I guess objectively speaking though, I am not the only one who thinks that the WRX is an absolutely incredible machine that is unrivalled by anything even close to its price range. The fact that with very little money, the WRX can crush cars like the Z28, Corvette, and M3 while still reigning supreme off-road and still have tons of extremely luxurious features just proves this point. I really don't think I've said anything here that hasn't been said on numerous occasions by members of this board and members of the press.

I come here to share my enthusiasm with other people who have seen the light and bought the best vehicle out there and all I get is hatred in return! I've admitted that the RSX is a big joke which, again, is all I see on this board and people still want to ban me. Is it a crime to have an opinion and to post that opinion on this board because if so, then I think everyone here is deserving of banishment. I really don't see too much of a difference between what I say and what 99% of the people here say, that the WRX kicks a lot of a$$, no matter the conditions, no matter the competition.

I guess it is just because everyone here hates the RSX so much that they automatically hate its owners. That is kind of sad.
    2002 RSX Type S

If you want an objective opinion then, I guess the WRX could use a couple more cup holders because the RSX has 5 and I don't think the WRX has that many. There, that is something negative about the WRX.
    2002 RSX Type S

maybe if you actually KNEW anything about the WRX, we wouldn't hate you. you said in one post "the WRX is a low-mid 13 sec car stock". yeah, on a ****ing downhill track.

EVERY SINGLE post that you make is blindly praising the WRX, no matter what. you can make a good thread just turn to a bs flame war pile of ****. you post in EVERY SINGLE racing story. give me a break, you're a loser. ok, if you like the WRX, that's fine, i'm not saying there's anything wrong with it. but saying that it's better than every car is a load of BS. saying it can easily beat a Porsche 911/Corvette/any other exotic is a load of crap and you know it.

YOU'RE GIVING THIS BOARD A BAD NAME. have you actually ever driven a WRX? probably not. why don't you just go to i-club and post about how great it is there? there's many more members that might "enjoy" your posts. i don't understand how someone could possibly be as retarded as you.

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Well, I do own an RSX so obviously I've been handed my a$$ in a paper bag many many times!

I still don't understand why I'm so hated. I'm only stating what all of you state, that the WRX is an awesome vehicle and is second to none.
    I'd like to take back my vote on banning RSXSucks from the forum. (I thought you were that total loser RSXRicer)(or whatever his name is). I personally don't go into the WRX vs World section just because I haven't done any go fast mods to my car as of yet so I haven't been able to see many of his posts. Anyway, I take back what I said.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

I'd like to take back my vote on banning RSXSucks from the forum. (I thought you were that total loser RSXRicer)(or whatever his name is). I personally don't go into the WRX vs World section just because I haven't done any go fast mods to my car as of yet so I haven't been able to see many of his posts. Anyway, I take back what I said.
    well since you don't browse this forum very much, let me give you a little background info...

he posts in EVERY thread here, every single one. he blindly says the WRX is better than any car. he said its faster than a 911, Corvette, NSX, S2000 from a roll, etc etc etc

he said the WRX is a mid-low 13 sec car stock, and the interior is nicer than an Audi A4's. he pretty much bashed a guy on here who has an A4, even though his A4 is in the low 13's. it's just rediculous, browse around WRX vs. The World. you'll see why we all hate him so much.

Thank you for your kind words. It seems like some people here are bitter because I speak my mind and I say exactly what everyone else here says.

And don't worry about not having any go fast mods yet. The stock WRX is more than capable of crushing almost every single car out there in any performance category. Adding go fast mods to the WRX just adds insult to the injury that is felt by the competition (if you can call it that).
    2002 RSX Type S

rsxsucks, i like you. you're a funny guy man. i won't ban you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast