View Poll Results: Ban RSXSucks?

Voters
87. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban him

66 75.86%
  • Let him stay

21 24.14%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on The Official "Ban RSXSucks" Thread... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by b4437 rsxsucks, i like you. you're a funny guy man. i won't ban you. Thank you very ...

Originally posted by b4437
    rsxsucks, i like you. you're a funny guy man. i won't ban you.
    Thank you very much!!

I really do like most of the people here but some people really have a lot of anger in them. Unfortunately I can't help them with that other than to remind them that they drive such a great car that there is no need for such hostility.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

RSXSucks: Slightly OT but nonetheless related; why haven't you gotten a WRX yet? Have you considered trading/refinancing the RSX against an '03 WRX? Or are you leasing... ?

-Pace

for whatever reason, rsxsucks reminds me of that little red head kid from the problem child movies.

i don't hate ya dude, just chill.

RSXSucks, I know I said in another post that what you say is complete BS. But for what it's worth, it's not complete BS. You do speak some truth, just not very often. I don't want to ban you, I just wish you would lose the sarcastic tone with everything. It's almost like you are making fun of the people that post here; in a sense much like RSXRacer calling BS on every kill. His is straight forward, yours seems much more satirical. Understand?

Start posting truthful stuff, please.

PS:
    I don't hate you. I think you're quite funny sometimes.

str
    man, i never read of someone so jealous of the WRX as this guy. he must really be kicking himself for buying a RSX instead of a WRX.
    2004 Black Forester XT

Originally posted by junaitari
    It's almost like you are making fun of the people that post here; in a sense much like RSXRacer calling BS on every kill. His is straight forward, yours seems much more satirical. Understand?

You're getting warmer. At first, I thought he was an idiot, but now I've just accepted the fact that he's not. He's not stupid at all...in fact, I'd say he's one of the smartest people on this board. I'm having a lot of fun watching him now to be honest with you. "Oblivious" is about the only term I can think of that fits this entire scenario. Have fun, I'm staying out of your way RSXSucks.

Originally posted by smokey

You're getting warmer. At first, I thought he was an idiot, but now I've just accepted the fact that he's not. He's not stupid at all...in fact, I'd say he's one of the smartest people on this board. I'm having a lot of fun watching him now to be honest with you. "Oblivious" is about the only term I can think of that fits this entire scenario. Have fun, I'm staying out of your way RSXSucks.
    I've found the best way to turn that kind of sarcasm back around onto the perpetrator is to take them completely seriously. If nobody appreciates your satirical humor, you usually tire of it.

If this is RSXSucks' game, the joke is on him. Nobody is buying into it nor lapping up the subjective praise.

-Pace

I think the thing that pushed me over was the comment about adding an uppipe to the stock WRX:

Are you expecting it to run 10's now?

This was a serious question.

Please, either stop the sarcasm or read something about engine management and apply it to the real world. Read posts and learn before posting. SOMETHING! It's like my 8 year-old cousin or something...
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

str
    no, he is just used to driving a rsx. the run 3.5 sec in the 1/4 mile
    2004 Black Forester XT

RSXSucks,

It was mildly amusing 242 posts ago. And it is almost entertaining to see people respond to you as if you were serious. But ease up. It is very irritating to read an interesting post, only to see that it was followed up by one of your redundant, unoriginal posts on how great the WRX is. I understand that you think it's funny how some people here view the WRX. But most of us are reasonable people. We understand that the WRX is not the absolute greatest super exotic sports car of all time. But for the money, it is a great little car. AWD, 4 doors, and a turbo are why people are here. Not because it is the best car ever built, period. This "I am only saying positive things" crap only amusing to you. Yes, it is obvious you are mocking other board members. Yes, it is amusing to you. But we all see through it, and it's not funny any more. At least be original. Or better yet, if you aren't truly an enthisiast of the WRX, go to another forum. If you are, post something realistically informative and positive, not condescending. I am not being rude. Just honest. I know you feed off of responses like this, so it will be the last one from me.

I think RSXSucks is just a troll from clubrsx or something. He pretends to be anti RSX, so he can post the links back to the rsx forums and make fun out of us.

ban him
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX Platinum Silver Metallic Sedan

MODS:
    K&N Air Filter
    Painted Red Brake Calipers (Foliatec)
    Valentine 1 Radar Detector

ok rsxsucks u claim that you say what we do....no one here has said it's a godly car under 500,000 and it can hang with a corvette with a MBC gimme a break man....jeez u make it seem like u sit on the shifter not alot....let it go and accept it that you will get banned no big deal..go to another forum and tell them how godly there cars are and you hope to become them...cuz we dont want it here..no offense u just have way to much time on your hands and way to much crap to say..so NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAAA NA NA NA NAAAAAAAAAAA HEY HEY HEY GOOOOOOOOOOOODBYEEEEEEEEEE

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Thank you for your kind words. It seems like some people here are bitter because I speak my mind and I say exactly what everyone else here says.

And don't worry about not having any go fast mods yet. The stock WRX is more than capable of crushing almost every single car out there in any performance category. Adding go fast mods to the WRX just adds insult to the injury that is felt by the competition (if you can call it that).
    Now, I see why everyone wants you to remove your tongue from their a$$es. I love my car but I know perfectly well, that stock, it isn't capable of taking out my husbands transam, let alone almost every single car in any performance category. I know the strong points and the limitations of my car and what you just claimed it could do, is really unrealistic.
    Maybe you should take a chill pill.
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I am not sure about the former."
    Albert Einstein

Mods: Kartboy shifter,Mobil 1 syn. AEM Short RAM, AEM Underdrive Pulley, Scorpion Axle-back exhaust.

just ban him already and lets move on...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast