Infiniti FX45 - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on Infiniti FX45 within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; I've driven and FX35 and an FX45. The FX35 comes with 280hp (I believe) and the 45 with 315. Neither ...

I've driven and FX35 and an FX45. The FX35 comes with 280hp (I believe) and the 45 with 315.

Neither of these seemed fast at all, but I was used to my stage 4 rex at the time. Both were FAR nicer than the rex in every possible way on the inside. I also really appreciated the way each handled considereing they are SUV's.

They are very nice for what they are meant for - even if they are a bit goofy looking.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Hey, YBNormal...while you were in Myrtle you didn't happen to see a blue STi with gold wheels did you?
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

Originally posted by Integra96
    Oh I know the FX45 is quick and is pretty sporty for an SUV (and the interior owns pretty much any Suby!), I just meant that the Forester XT is a better all around vehicle (AWD, amazing engine, 1/2 the price, pretty nice interior, value, etc.), IMO.
    FX45 is AWD. And I honestly think its one of the rawest lookin SUV's you can buy. If I could afford one I would be all over it like flies on crap!

-BobbyD
    5spd/U/D/MBC/QTEC

I Support ClubWRX
    Originally posted by Cannonbolt
    Hey, YBNormal...while you were in Myrtle you didn't happen to see a blue STi with gold wheels did you?
    I saw one parked up one street from the beach strip, with a CF hood. Maybe that was you?

And for any "old schoolers" here, the wierd shape of the Nissan SUV line (Murano, FX 35/45) reminds me of an AMC Gremlin on airbags. Just a little smoother. A hint: these were not cars people were envied for owning. Here is a link to what they looked like. http://www.arcticboy.com/Pages/arcticboysgremlin3.html.

I will say this much though, you could drop an AMC 390 in it and talk about some serious HP to weight ratio advantage.
    tEh PriUs=teH faSTah!@@!
    08 Audi S5 Black Diamond edition
    SOLD: 05 SWP Legacy GT Limited 5MT, 13.3ish@105 (stage 2) crappy stock clutch
    SOLD: 04 MPS/SW WRX Sti. 12.971 @ 103.97 (stock)
    278 AWHP/283 AWT, Catback exhaust
    306 AWHP/341 AWT, Stage 2
    (Scott) Moderator-STi, Drag Racing, Car Purchasing, and Tutorial Forums

No, I don't have a CF hood...there's another blue/gold STi around here?
    Shrine to my STi:
    My STi

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12