Nw Kills
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This is a discussion on Nw Kills within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; just wanted a fun topic tell your kills here and maybe ill catch you at a stop light!!...

Cool Nw Kills

just wanted a fun topic tell your kills here and maybe ill catch you at a stop light!!
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

(Cenex Gas http://www.chsinc.com/auburn/Tacoma.htm )

Quote Originally Posted by dewmudgeon View Post
    ok, so if i wanted a bov and got a cai as well,
    would they equal eachother out? creating minimal problems?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I got a racoon the other day.

I don't typically street race unless invoked. I was headin' home from work a couple of weeks ago with a co-worker in the passenger seat when this black jetta comes flying up beside me and paces me while revvin' his engine. He was no older than 19 and had 2 girls in the car. Oh did I mention it was rattle canned flat black with chopped springs and some god awful exhaust. My co-worker just looked over and laughed. Well, it just so happens that the van ahead of me got into the turning lane and we got to sit side by side at the next light. He asked me if it was "fast" and I said it was pretty quick. Then he goes I guess we'll find out. I looked at him and asked him if he was serious? He started revvin' again, so I launched at about 4 grand and put about 10 cars on him by the time I had to turn onto my street about 1/4 mile up. It amazes me how clueless some people can be. They think just cause they got a loud muffler welded on that their fast.
    03' PSM WRX sedan - 326 awhp/303 tq

Princess Moderator

I Support ClubWRX

BLACK JETTA

Hey !

I bet thats the same Jetta that Tried to Race my boyfriend and I on 162nd ave off of Division.. He had a couple of girls with him and a dude. My boyfriend was driving and Well, We kicked his A$$ and He yelled out the window ... "Yo, My Clutch is going out !" Like thats why we beat him...??? It sure is amazing how many people are truely CLUELESS.
    Jennifer - "Consigliere" for the Bugeye Mafia
    ScoobyDMCtt - Blobeye Syndicate #007
    04 STi ECU - with Protune - FSTi Garrett GT40 -- 422whp-more to come... 12.86 @ 105

BoBBy TuNED@ preracing.com --- DIFFERENT STROKES

Gotta love it!!!!!
    Ill post a couple kills when I get off work.
    PICTURES

OBP Impreza WRX STi Stage 2 @22psi. MasterTuned on 94 octane. PIA Dyno'd at 301 AWHP & 330 AWTQ only could boost at 19psi on the dyno so not sure what it would be at 22psi.

Registered User persianpunisher's Avatar
    THose fools. I know some kid who thinks his Jetta "Type-S" is faster than the rex. He says the Type-S is an AWD jetta that you can special order from VW.

4 Integras
    countless hondas
    1 Camaro Z28
    2 Mustang GTs
    i will contunue later
    PICTURES

I Support ClubWRX
    I wish I had cool stories to tell of my kills. Most people just avoid me or look away at stoplights. I'm not really into street racing anyway, but I'll give someone a quick, safe run if need be.

So far, it's been mostly slow POS cars that have tried me. For example: Ford F-150 (while I was still in break-in mode and beat him), Lincoln Towncar, Nissan pickup, and some other heaps.

I'm probably forgetting something, but it's been uneventful for the most part. What I do get is a lot of revving from ricers, but then they just go the other way.
    "Did you sleep well?"
    "No, I made a couple of mistakes."
    -- Steven Wright

On my way to work i got walked on by a sebring with custom 1 1/2 inch dual exhaust. He was behind me and swurved out to the open lane and flew by me. After he had about 10 cars on me i shut down at 35 MPH and turned down the road to work. Real nail biter.
    02 PSM WRX Cobb Stage 2.5 - SOLD
    05 Stone White SRT4 (CC, 58% Maddog, Gutted DP) SOLD
    2002 Toyota 4runner SR5 4WD - SOLD
    04 BMW 325i
    08 Spark Silver STI - Stage 2 Protuned

AIRBORNEGUYWRX: Just curious as to what your screenname means? I'm guessing it could be related to your military job. I'm military as well, and can elaborate in a controlled forum
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

It says his location is Wa so I'm guessing he's with 3rd Bat or 1st SF. I think those are the only airborne units on Ft. Lewis, but it's been a while.

Originally posted by xaton
    AIRBORNEGUYWRX: Just curious as to what your screenname means? I'm guessing it could be related to your military job. I'm military as well, and can elaborate in a controlled forum
    Ya im in 1st Group..... the funny thing is I just jumped today...lol but if you wanna know more let me know...
    catch ya at a street light!
    PICTURES

Well I can add another couple to my kill list......
    HYUNDAI Tiburon...... smoked him so bad my dad who was riding with me at the time was laughing his a$$ off
    then some buick.... was trying to stop me from getting in front of him on a 2 lane to 1 lane change..... it was close considering I had no idea he was going to do it. I launched at like 1500rpm, but quickly got ahead...lol
    keep posting new ones, thanx
    PICTURES

There are a ton of military guys here. I think there's another guy from 1st group too.

ya, i know of about 3 hooked up REXs in the compound, im actually good friends with one...... the other guy has done A LOT to his. and that thing is fast.
    PICTURES

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.