95 Twin Turbo Supra... - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on 95 Twin Turbo Supra... within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; GET A CAMERA!...

GET A CAMERA!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

If 800 members all chipped in $1 ....that would help

or if 3200 members chipped in a 25 cents...

or if ah...you get the picture. I'm too busy spending money on the car to buy a camera....

camera and taping vs modding and winning more....eh..

I go w/option 2
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Nice run! I got to run a similarly modded Supra (guy I work with) last fall. We went four or five times from a dig (consecutive stoplights). Neither one of us had any traction, but when we hooked I took him every time. Not sure what might have happened on the highway, I've only encountered two Supras on the highway and both times there was too much traffic to run
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

That truck is sick...awesome project man.
    L.I.S.C #00 (Treasurer)
    02 Wrx...465whp and 472 whtq. 100 Octane
    387whp and 371 whtq. 93 Octane

Originally posted by 13secwrx
    That truck is sick...awesome project man.
    Not only is it sick, but its gotta be one of the best sleepers I've ever seen. I bet this guy has a lot of trouble getting races because most people would sleep on that truck...
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Thanks guys! Yeah, it's tough getting races on the street, cause no one wants to run a truck, especially a Dakota. I've only been able to get one vette to run me, most of 'em won't even look over. I just put on some ported 2.02 heads and I'm finishing up an air/water intercooler install as we speak, it should be done on Monday If I get it done by Monday (just waiting on the core) then I should have new dyno #'s on Tuesday and track numbers on Wednesday! I dyno'd last week after doing the heads, 360rwhp/370rwtq, but that was on pump gas pulling 14* of timing, should be about 415 at the wheels on race gas and full timing. That was also running rich at 11.3. So we'll see what happens next week, sure would be nice to get kicked off the track for not having a rollbar
    '02 Dakota 5.9 R/T
    Intercooled Novi-2K

Nah man... get you a roll bar... but you have to put on some KC Daylighters on the top and a big air horn like all th rednecks around here and then go run an 11 and see what the techs say, LOL.

Richard
    Car for sale for 13,500 with 60k on the car an 18k on the motor/tranny(Silver Sedan with 5spd)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.