FINALLY! Stock '00 S2000 vs '02 Cobb Stg 2 WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

This is a discussion on FINALLY! Stock '00 S2000 vs '02 Cobb Stg 2 WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; asian if you went from 25mph you could have been in first at the sweet spot all you need is ...

asian if you went from 25mph you could have been in first at the sweet spot all you need is quick shifting into 2. when i raced my friend in his s2000 if i was at -30mph, and dropped to 1 i would pull instant 2 cars and more if he didnt hit at the same time. but from 2 it woulkd take me a sec to pull away. either way we ran about 6 months ago. the outcome was
    1st run. from a stop to about 110 i gad him by 5-6 cars....i blamed the blizzaks lol.
    2nd run and 3rd run from a roll we went from 25 nad i had him by 4 cars to 95 mph, then from right under 60 i had him by about 3 cars.
    at the time i had hks carbon ti, bosal dp, turbo xs up pipe and boost set to 1.1 to 1.2 bar.

now my car is dead so long 3rd cyl. and hd gasket....hello axis strage 1 2.2l plus vf22, 650 inj, 255 walbro, turbo xs fmic, and well see what managment ill go with.
    my R32 on CarDomain

Golf R32
    2004 SL500
    2000 M5 - SS exhaust, Xpipe, AFE Cold Air Intakes, Proj39 Angel Eyes, Carbon Fiber kidney grills, LED taillights... 111mph traps. soon, dinan ecu upgrade.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: FINALLY! Stock '00 S2000 vs '02 Cobb Stg 2 WRX

Originally posted by AsianWRX
    Finally got my wife's friend to run my wrx.

2 passangers in both cars, 10pm on a empty road, about 60-65 degrees.

Did she throw a passenger in the trunk?

Re: Re: FINALLY! Stock '00 S2000 vs '02 Cobb Stg 2 WRX

Originally posted by ttownrex
    Did she throw a passenger in the trunk?
    2 occupants. Sry I didn't clarify
    07 RDX

04 STI: SOLD
    02 4eat Cobb Stg 2 WRX Wagon: Wife's

its funny after reading this post i went for a drive to pick up my AP the was delivered to my work while i was in vacation....and on the way there i ran into a guy in a s2000 (not know what year) and the guy was an old d1ck zipping in and out of traffic getting no where and screwing people when the lanes were ending....finally i met up with him at a light with me behind him....and he started revving at me a few times and the anticipating the light so much that he was half way in the intersection when it finally turned green....at that moment he took off and so did i....we went to the top of my 3rd gear and the distance between us was even the whole way
    <<<<<<<< LOOK AT MY NAME!!! lol
    COBB stg II

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12