Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about ...

Thumbs up Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?

Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about driving taxi. I am usually in a hurry to get to a ride and its so funny because people think I am trying to race them and they get all flustered, so here are a few recent kills in the "soccer mom mobile".

VS Ford Focus ZX3-2 guys in this supped up piece of crap with exhaust and riced out wing and stickers. I passed them up doing about 65 in a 50 and I see him pulling on me from behind as I come up to a red light. I have my windows up and air on but I still can hear him wind up his toy car to get ready to launch. Light turns green and I nail it, by 45 I could see him in my side mirror and was a good 2 lengths up and by 60 I had a good 3 on him Come to a red light again, had to be a fluke right? light goes green, same result again as we come to 3rd red light. By this time I am practicaly in tears from laughing so hard and I just had to look over. They were both staring straight ahead and the driver revved a bit. I thought I would have even more fun this time, I let them get a jump on the green before I punched it and still pulled and put more then a length on them by 50 Then I turned and the fun was over but I had enough laughs to keep me entertained all day.

VS New V6 Ford F-150-Some chick riding my ass hard in a 35 mph construcion area and I was already doing 40. When we got out of the area, she whipped into the left lane next to me at the red and I knew she wanted to nail it to show her frustration eventhough I was following the law for once. Light goes green and I punch it and hear the V6 engine roar. I had an older V6 F-150 and in hot weather with the air on they are very noisy so its not really a good "roar". I was about 2 lengths up at 60 mph and I switched into her lane as I had to turn coming up. She then got into the lane I was in and I could tell she wanted to try it again. Light goes green and I actually put more like 3 lengths on her this time I turned and the fun ended again.

Its just so fun to fly by people in a minivan taxi, my favorite kills so far are the Focus, a supped up/riced out Civic EX, and a new Cavalier.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?

Originally posted by EVOVIII
    Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about driving taxi. I am usually in a hurry to get to a ride and its so funny because people think I am trying to race them and they get all flustered, so here are a few recent kills in the "soccer mom mobile".

VS Ford Focus ZX3-2 guys in this supped up piece of crap with exhaust and riced out wing and stickers. I passed them up doing about 65 in a 50 and I see him pulling on me from behind as I come up to a red light. I have my windows up and air on but I still can hear him wind up his toy car to get ready to launch. Light turns green and I nail it, by 45 I could see him in my side mirror and was a good 2 lengths up and by 60 I had a good 3 on him Come to a red light again, had to be a fluke right? light goes green, same result again as we come to 3rd red light. By this time I am practicaly in tears from laughing so hard and I just had to look over. They were both staring straight ahead and the driver revved a bit. I thought I would have even more fun this time, I let them get a jump on the green before I punched it and still pulled and put more then a length on them by 50 Then I turned and the fun was over but I had enough laughs to keep me entertained all day.

VS New V6 Ford F-150-Some chick riding my ass hard in a 35 mph construcion area and I was already doing 40. When we got out of the area, she whipped into the left lane next to me at the red and I knew she wanted to nail it to show her frustration eventhough I was following the law for once. Light goes green and I punch it and hear the V6 engine roar. I had an older V6 F-150 and in hot weather with the air on they are very noisy so its not really a good "roar". I was about 2 lengths up at 60 mph and I switched into her lane as I had to turn coming up. She then got into the lane I was in and I could tell she wanted to try it again. Light goes green and I actually put more like 3 lengths on her this time I turned and the fun ended again.

Its just so fun to fly by people in a minivan taxi, my favorite kills so far are the Focus, a supped up/riced out Civic EX, and a new Cavalier.

Ok, now these non WRX stories are hilarious. I wonder what is going through these peoples minds as a minivan shuts them down? Maybe we will see some riced out modded minivans in your area soon? lol On a side note I am looking into making my car look a little more inconspicuous. I would like to have a plain trunk deck without a spoiler, or badging. Where is the best place to go to get a plain PSM Impreza trunk lid? I don't want to trade my original out in case I sell my car (which will never happen right?). Does anyone have one??
    2004 WRX

Correction:That F-150 was a V8, I forgot, Ford no longer makes a V6 F-150 so that makes it even more funny to me.

I could be mistaken, but I do believe that ford does still make V6 F-150s. The STX model F-150 has a V6.
    I really wish I had a real car.

Gotta love minivan kill stories. Somebody needs to throw a turbo in one and start eating up the none expecting.
    2004 STi

Taslking about minivans well i got one for ya... i as driving my dad's old 89 dodge caravan with 2 of my friends with the rear seats removed. I pull up to a light and this guy is inching up to go on green in his brand new saturn ls 300 i think it was the new bigger model that starun came up with.... so the light turns green and i punch it, he does as well to the next red lights i was able to pull on him about 1 car length. On the next light i see him trying again so i let loose and kill him again, when the third light came he acted like he wasn't racing all 3 of us had a good laugh about my dads good o'll Van
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

subaru_crazy, was it a turbo Mopar minivan? I've only had the chance to drive one modified one, best run at the track, 13.2. Not the most refined, but fun as hell!

-B

no it was a regular 3 liter but i did see videos of one with the turbo smoking some tires on the track and it was wickedy fast i forgot the numbers it ran it was dam fast
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Originally posted by subaru_crazy
    no it was a regular 3 liter but i did see videos of one with the turbo smoking some tires on the track and it was wickedy fast i forgot the numbers it ran it was dam fast
    These minivans are no joke. http://www.turbovan.net/turbovan.html
    2004 WRX

jeb
    I keep waiting for someone to mod one of the new honda mini vans. Those things arn't a joke. 240 hp stock I had to drive my moms to school one day my senior year and one of my friends with a 99 323i, thats an e46, was giving me a hard time. I said lets go so we start rolling down a four lane road. Going from 50-80 I would put about two car lengths on him every time. It was so great, I never got any crap about driving the mini van again.
    2002 Silver WRX

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.