Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?

This is a discussion on Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi? within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about ...

Thumbs up Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?

Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about driving taxi. I am usually in a hurry to get to a ride and its so funny because people think I am trying to race them and they get all flustered, so here are a few recent kills in the "soccer mom mobile".

VS Ford Focus ZX3-2 guys in this supped up piece of crap with exhaust and riced out wing and stickers. I passed them up doing about 65 in a 50 and I see him pulling on me from behind as I come up to a red light. I have my windows up and air on but I still can hear him wind up his toy car to get ready to launch. Light turns green and I nail it, by 45 I could see him in my side mirror and was a good 2 lengths up and by 60 I had a good 3 on him Come to a red light again, had to be a fluke right? light goes green, same result again as we come to 3rd red light. By this time I am practicaly in tears from laughing so hard and I just had to look over. They were both staring straight ahead and the driver revved a bit. I thought I would have even more fun this time, I let them get a jump on the green before I punched it and still pulled and put more then a length on them by 50 Then I turned and the fun was over but I had enough laughs to keep me entertained all day.

VS New V6 Ford F-150-Some chick riding my ass hard in a 35 mph construcion area and I was already doing 40. When we got out of the area, she whipped into the left lane next to me at the red and I knew she wanted to nail it to show her frustration eventhough I was following the law for once. Light goes green and I punch it and hear the V6 engine roar. I had an older V6 F-150 and in hot weather with the air on they are very noisy so its not really a good "roar". I was about 2 lengths up at 60 mph and I switched into her lane as I had to turn coming up. She then got into the lane I was in and I could tell she wanted to try it again. Light goes green and I actually put more like 3 lengths on her this time I turned and the fun ended again.

Its just so fun to fly by people in a minivan taxi, my favorite kills so far are the Focus, a supped up/riced out Civic EX, and a new Cavalier.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Re: Kills in my...Dodge Caravan taxi?

Originally posted by EVOVIII
    Just thought I would share some more hysterical kill stories with you guys while I have been out and about driving taxi. I am usually in a hurry to get to a ride and its so funny because people think I am trying to race them and they get all flustered, so here are a few recent kills in the "soccer mom mobile".

VS Ford Focus ZX3-2 guys in this supped up piece of crap with exhaust and riced out wing and stickers. I passed them up doing about 65 in a 50 and I see him pulling on me from behind as I come up to a red light. I have my windows up and air on but I still can hear him wind up his toy car to get ready to launch. Light turns green and I nail it, by 45 I could see him in my side mirror and was a good 2 lengths up and by 60 I had a good 3 on him Come to a red light again, had to be a fluke right? light goes green, same result again as we come to 3rd red light. By this time I am practicaly in tears from laughing so hard and I just had to look over. They were both staring straight ahead and the driver revved a bit. I thought I would have even more fun this time, I let them get a jump on the green before I punched it and still pulled and put more then a length on them by 50 Then I turned and the fun was over but I had enough laughs to keep me entertained all day.

VS New V6 Ford F-150-Some chick riding my ass hard in a 35 mph construcion area and I was already doing 40. When we got out of the area, she whipped into the left lane next to me at the red and I knew she wanted to nail it to show her frustration eventhough I was following the law for once. Light goes green and I punch it and hear the V6 engine roar. I had an older V6 F-150 and in hot weather with the air on they are very noisy so its not really a good "roar". I was about 2 lengths up at 60 mph and I switched into her lane as I had to turn coming up. She then got into the lane I was in and I could tell she wanted to try it again. Light goes green and I actually put more like 3 lengths on her this time I turned and the fun ended again.

Its just so fun to fly by people in a minivan taxi, my favorite kills so far are the Focus, a supped up/riced out Civic EX, and a new Cavalier.

Ok, now these non WRX stories are hilarious. I wonder what is going through these peoples minds as a minivan shuts them down? Maybe we will see some riced out modded minivans in your area soon? lol On a side note I am looking into making my car look a little more inconspicuous. I would like to have a plain trunk deck without a spoiler, or badging. Where is the best place to go to get a plain PSM Impreza trunk lid? I don't want to trade my original out in case I sell my car (which will never happen right?). Does anyone have one??
    2004 WRX

Correction:That F-150 was a V8, I forgot, Ford no longer makes a V6 F-150 so that makes it even more funny to me.

I could be mistaken, but I do believe that ford does still make V6 F-150s. The STX model F-150 has a V6.
    I really wish I had a real car.

Gotta love minivan kill stories. Somebody needs to throw a turbo in one and start eating up the none expecting.
    2004 STi

Taslking about minivans well i got one for ya... i as driving my dad's old 89 dodge caravan with 2 of my friends with the rear seats removed. I pull up to a light and this guy is inching up to go on green in his brand new saturn ls 300 i think it was the new bigger model that starun came up with.... so the light turns green and i punch it, he does as well to the next red lights i was able to pull on him about 1 car length. On the next light i see him trying again so i let loose and kill him again, when the third light came he acted like he wasn't racing all 3 of us had a good laugh about my dads good o'll Van
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

subaru_crazy, was it a turbo Mopar minivan? I've only had the chance to drive one modified one, best run at the track, 13.2. Not the most refined, but fun as hell!

-B

no it was a regular 3 liter but i did see videos of one with the turbo smoking some tires on the track and it was wickedy fast i forgot the numbers it ran it was dam fast
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

Originally posted by subaru_crazy
    no it was a regular 3 liter but i did see videos of one with the turbo smoking some tires on the track and it was wickedy fast i forgot the numbers it ran it was dam fast
    These minivans are no joke. http://www.turbovan.net/turbovan.html
    2004 WRX

jeb
    I keep waiting for someone to mod one of the new honda mini vans. Those things arn't a joke. 240 hp stock I had to drive my moms to school one day my senior year and one of my friends with a 99 323i, thats an e46, was giving me a hard time. I said lets go so we start rolling down a four lane road. Going from 50-80 I would put about two car lengths on him every time. It was so great, I never got any crap about driving the mini van again.
    2002 Silver WRX