Holy CRapppp .. the cops came to my house today!! street racing..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Holy CRapppp .. the cops came to my house today!! street racing.. within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Hey guys... LOL. Two cop cars came to my house today and said that they have witnesses that saw my ...

Banned

Holy CRapppp .. the cops came to my house today!! street racing..

Hey guys... LOL. Two cop cars came to my house today and said that they have witnesses that saw my street racing with a bmw convertible.. which is the M3.. on the way back I stoped at the gas station and aparently some car folowed uss and gave my plates inn.. also they said that a few neighbours complained about my exhaust... anyways the cops were cool about it and said something like we are just here to warn you about this and that we know you didn't buy this car for its looks! LOL.. he said it's a high perforamance vehicle.. anyways I was like it wasnt me 10 time and they said that they even desrcibed the driver.. whatver I call it STI envy by the nieghbours and they can all bite me! and whopping that M3 today was worth it!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

North New Jersey, School at Susquehanna University in Pennsylvania (Rt 287, Rt 78, Rt 22, Rt 80)
    haha at least u didnt get pulled out of ur car, searched...like me.
    -My name is Tom not Jack

Check profile for mods

"I wanted to put a bullet between the eyes of every panda that wouldn't screw to save its species" Fight Club

Banned
    Ya... but I was afrraid they were going to break my balls and make me star my car and give me a hard time about the exchaust.. LOL. I can't beleive they came to my house! holy ..

You saw that VW video right? Its scary that people can make a phone call and get any motorist in trouble...tattle tales
    SIRacing.Net

Originally posted by yermom
    heh, fairlady

does not sound like a fast car, no wonder they changed the name for the US market

Banned

i know..

But it's ridiculouse.. If I hate someone I can totaly make up aa story and get him in crap... people have nothing better to do..
    jelouse assssssssssss-holes!

lol thats hillarious.
    Quote Originally Posted by DTR rex

Peter North > *

ya, i havent gotten cops called on me about my car yet, but i always find like coke spilled on my car and **** like that. It really sucks because... i dont have an STi so i dont have a huge wing, but people poor **** on the hood scoop and stuff. I hate it...if i ever see anyone do it i will bash there brains.

(has to do with the whole...jealousy issue and so forth)

xDx
    ^haha funny story man..

Re: i know..

Originally posted by Tailspin
    But it's ridiculouse.. If I hate someone I can totaly make up aa story and get him in crap... people have nothing better to do..
    reminds me of that mtv San Diego Real World incident where the blonde woman slapped (lightly at that) a guy on the shoulder blade and he called the cops on her and she was arrested for battery. He pressed charges even though he started that isht

xDx
    lol people these days...

ya people these days suck. I mean, if someone has something better than you, its nomral to get jealous...but there should be apoint where people arent idiots and call cops or vanalize people's cars. Thats just gay.

Watch out for when people actually do make up stuff about you and your car. I was stopped somewhere where there happened to be a cop that likes cars and is really nice. He got a call describing my car, saying it had just flown through my neighborhood at more than 100 mph OVER the 35 mph speed limit. Given my car hadn't moved in quite some time, he looked at me and asked if that speed was even possible there. Given the short stretch of crappy road and that it's a residential area and I DON'T speed through those, I said no. He said that's what he thought and ignored the call since it was an obvious fraud.

Then another time I pulled off a road I had been on a while with NO other cars in either direction. Suddenly, a sheriff's vehicle pulls me over. He tells me I've been passing people, driving wrecklessly and running people off the road or something. I tell him I haven't. So he tells me to shut the hell up, that I DID do it because I have a blue car and if he ever sees me again, he'll take me to jail. I ask what he'd take me to jail for, repeat I did no such thing, point to a camera that can prove exactly that and the TWO people in the car saying the same thing. He then goes back to his car and takes a nap or something, then comes back and tells me not to do it again. I tell him I can't do it again if I never have done it. Then I go home and write up the complaint against him, based on details I'm not going to give out here. BAM! No more problems.

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Re: i know..

Originally posted by Tailspin

My moddo is "Never Admit To Anything" or "It Wasn't Me. The cops can't do a thing to you unless they spotted reckless driving for themselves. Otherwise it becomes a he said she said type deal. A few months back one of my friends was driving recklessly (as he always does), and was spotted by an off duty cop. The next day the cop payed a visit to his house, but he was not there. All he could do is scare him up a little.
    2004 WRX

This sux to hear about cause as a young one many years ago I had the cops show up at my house because some neighbors called to complain about reckless driving, etc. The funny thing is that me and a friend were out for a nice cruise ('69 chevelle for him, Nova for me) and saw a fellow high schooler had somewhat went off the road and put his front end into a snow berm (SS Nova). We of course teased the heck out of him and then proceeded to help get him out. And from that it sprang that we were out and about driving like maniacs.

To which we of course were...just not on that day

I've had my nuts ripped off from some jealous arsehole when I had my 280z(with a blown chevy 350 transplant, about 600whp). Some little R-boy had a hair up his butt and was tailgating the crap out of me while I was just relaxing having a nice drive through the mountains I finally got fed up with him and slowed down to the speed limit(I was doing about 15 over the limit while he was riding my ass) He tried to jump into oncoming traffic and pass me so I put the hammer down and put 10 bus lengths on him before letting off and going back down to the speed limit. He tried this 4 times before I was finally at the pub I was heading to. I pulled over and he whipped over and got out of his car in a hurry. I stepped out and he realized a 6' 235lb ex navy monster was about to beat him silly if he tried anything so he got back in his car and took off. Anyhow, I was just about done with my lunch and two cops come in and asked around, more than likely asking who the guy with the silver monster was. They very slowly come up to me and ask if I'd step outside. No problem, I had nothing to hide. The instant I get outside there are two other cops with their guns drawn and the ones that walked me out buckle my knees and take me to the ground. They handcuffed me and threw me in the back of their car. They searched my car from top to bottom then came and then asked me "where did you hide the gun?". I was like "WTF? what gun?" It turns out this assmunch called in and said I pulled a gun on him and fired a round over his car of course no witnesses because I didn't have a gun with me(thank god I didn't have any of my toys in the car at the time). They took me to the station and ran a powder test on my hands. They said everything seemed kosher and the guy was probably an ass, but he called from a pay phone and didn't give his real info. So I got my balls busted over an anonymous call.

so be careful, all it takes is someone's word to cause you a ton of trouble.
    Last edited by illusion; 07-26-2004 at 11:44 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast