Dumbass VW drivers busted (with video evidence)
+ Reply to Thread

This is a discussion on Dumbass VW drivers busted (with video evidence) within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; This is pretty funny.... http://boston.mirror-image.com/newsv..._worcester.wmv...

Dumbass VW drivers busted (with video evidence)

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Also already posted.
    2003 PSM WRX

Bugeye Mafia Hitman

I can only hear audio.

My computer is the lose.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!
    02 WRX WRBP sedan..
    Upgrades??? stock...

tan
    welcome to last week

Caravans to various meets

Nice! Too bad so many people are so arrogant on this site, so what "YOU" saw it already, I had not. So thanks for the footage bro!

t
    Originally posted by scoob
    Nice! Too bad so many people are so arrogant on this site, so what "YOU" saw it already, I had not. So thanks for the footage bro!
    Word........... big deal most people don't see every post( EXCEPT ELI.... just playin man) , so it's like a re-run on tv. Miss it the first time and catch it later.

Back on subject..

" You just got served" ...........

I am glad it was posted because I had not seen it either...

Just for record this was the third time it was posted.

t

not surprising. I have heard of things like that with other vw pack driving. all of them out racing a 5.0L mustang. when there was like 20 of them. there is always going to be idiots out there. notice anything interesting about all those caught. like none of them had wheels and tires that were low profile. lowered vw's yes but no low pro wheel combo's. oh lets all try and fold out tires. hope no one had futura tires. I already folded a set of them really bad on my golf before I went low profile. looks like most of them also had nearly stock suspention as well. 140 in that jetta with loads of traffic. real smart. anyone ever sceen a flat vw jetta or golf. lets just say it's not a pretty sight most of the time. giving vw drivers a bad name. 80% of the vw's I see are the 2.0L not even the vr6 or 1.8t. bad mushy suspention, 60 series tires. not impressive. oh well I guess they will learn.
    2002 wagon 83k miles
    perrin short ram, inlet & fmic, perrin / samco hoses and fuel rails, bosal dp. erz upp, borla catback, sti ra gears w/ stock 5th, act clutch & fly, vf30, AP, perrin end links, critical cooling kit, hks bov, perrin 4pot brakes, rota wheels, hid w/ levals

Racenut3.0 - said
    "The worst thing about the AP is it did not come with any fairy dust. I wanna fly dammit!"

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.