got owned by a civic
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on got owned by a civic within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; hey guys most of you might rember me from the hatchback post well, i ran into some locals last night ...

Registered User Initial-d~4life's Avatar

got owned by a civic

hey guys most of you might rember me from the hatchback post well, i ran into some locals last night and, well you can read for yourself he posted the race.http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=244538

rember iam only 17 and bone stock i wasn't looking to be bullying on civics i was out only looking for some fun i dont care about winning or loseing. i still get to drive home the wrx and he has to go home in a civic. lol and can he off road i think not.

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

The guy you ran had nice write up on your race. Get an up-pipe and a MBC. Next time you race him he won't pull on you like he did.

By the way what are the mods on that Honda. I read something about him spooling a turbo?

Originally posted by VTC_slow_CiViC

the driver...well, imagine Bill Gates wearing a black scully, that's exactly what this guy looked like.
    LOL! Kudos on losing well.

Re: got owned by a civic

Originally posted by Initial-d~4life
    rember iam only 17 and bone stock i wasn't looking to be bullying on civics i was out only looking for some fun i dont care about winning or loseing. i still get to drive home the wrx and he has to go home in a civic. lol and can he off road i think not.
    Exactly! The civic is an embarrasment to all those who own one. And you are right. Anyone who beats you on the road can't do it off the road.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

Hey now, it may not be a WRX, but I like my Civic thank you

As to whomever asked what the Civic had, my car/setup is on my club's website (www.makuragi.s5.com/civic_98) with details.

And yes, kudos to Initial-d for losing well. When he and his friend first came into the lot, we all looked at each other like "oh great, cocky ass WRX owners", but we were all pleasantly supprised he and his friend's were very cool See you out there again guy
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

VTC,
    i generally ignore RSXSucks little additions to our forum, but i just wanted to take the time to tell you not to listen to him (i dont think anyone here does). his posts are always of that nature, and basically just a waste of time-- not a good representation of who we are here. glad to see you posting on ClubWRX, people with cars of all makes, models and nationalities are welcome here .
    o-|-<) bryan

-2003 Blue WRX, complete 2007 STi Engine/Drivetrain transplant - Pic 1 | Pic 2 | Pic 3 | Pic 4 (new!)
    -1994 Black Supra TT 6MT - Pic | Build/Restoration Thread: 67mm, Fuel, Painted Engine Bay, Fuse Box Relocation, Wire Tuck, etc.

www.TriStateTuners.com

VTC_CiViC: your web site sucks!!! wtf is with all those retarded pop-ups?

shurik, can't help it, that's the way the people who run the server profit, if there was another way turst me I'd do it.. in the mean time, you can just stay away from it, seems like you get a little too unstable over frivilous matters..
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

Originally posted by VTC_CiViC
    Hey now, it may not be a WRX, but I like my Civic thank you

As to whomever asked what the Civic had, my car/setup is on my club's website (www.makuragi.s5.com/civic_98) with details.

And yes, kudos to Initial-d for losing well. When he and his friend first came into the lot, we all looked at each other like "oh great, cocky ass WRX owners", but we were all pleasantly supprised he and his friend's were very cool See you out there again guy
    don't worry about RSXsucks he's an idiot that will be banned soon check out the poll

Hey VTC_CiViC,
    I don't normally post on this board but this thread really caught my interest.
    I'm a WRX owner and I think it's cool that you guys consider the WRX a benchmark. For those people that get offended... don't.
    That's a huge compliment IMO.

Look at all the work that VTC_CiViC has put into his car just to be able to brag about winning. And he has every right to do so.

That was a killer race and you have proved that your car is wicked fast. Your 1/4 mile times are amazing also. Your trap speed is insane!

Sweet ride man. I love the look of your car!
    Last edited by Slayer; 08-08-2002 at 05:30 PM.
    2002 WRX Sedan 5-spd

Wheres the poll i dliek to vote =P

Originally posted by FutureWRX15
    Wheres the poll i dliek to vote =P
    The Official "Ban RSXSucks" Thread...

there you go

Cool i voted ban just from seeing that remark he made right their....theres always gunna be a time u lose u moron...u dont have to snap on everyhting.

Slayer, thanks alot for the comments dude. Yes I've put alot of hard work and money into my car, and I absolutley look at the WRX as a benchmark in the Sport Compact world, after all, 227hp and AWD is a pretty deadly combo. Ultimatley, there's always somebody faster out there, and I'm sure it's just a matter of time before some sick WRX murders me.. but hey, that's why we play the game isn't it? Besides, how often do you guys even give a SOHC Civic a second though right?

Keep up the good work fellas
    Dave
    98 Civic EX
    99 Integra GS-R
    www.makuragi.s5.com

My girlfriend drives a 2000 Civic SiR and I love the car. My fastest 1/4 mile time with the WRX was 14.11 and she has no trouble keeping up with the WRX at all (unless we really stand on it). But the suspension on the SiR alone is amazing! And for a 1.6 N/A, it really moves! Her car is an absolute blast to drive. And when driven easy, she gets wicked fuel economy with it.
    The people that knock Honda's should sit down and really look at one some day. If they still don't like them, then they're jealous. whew... all this from a WRX driver!
    2002 WRX Sedan 5-spd

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.