73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep the Forum

48 65.75%
  • Ditch the forum.

15 20.55%
  • Leave it to the Pros, drag forum and rally forum do the job

10 13.70%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on We Should Close The Kill Forum within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by BamBooI the wrx can not beat an nsx or a corvette on the road stock. It doesn't ...

Originally posted by BamBooI

the wrx can not beat an nsx or a corvette on the road stock. It doesn't have a better interior to the m3 because m3 has leather. It will not outperform a 911 on the road either. GO AWAY! BAN BAN BAN BAN!
    Bah, who said that an interior with leather was nicer than an interior without? If that was the case, the RSX has a nicer interior than the WRX and we all know that isn't the case.

Sorry, try again!

Oh, and I shouldn't have said that the WRX can beat those cars stock. Add a $5 MBC though and it can! And yes, everyone here says that the WRX is one of the best handling vehicles on or off road, so it must be true that it can outperform a 911!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Bah, who said that an interior with leather was nicer than an interior without? If that was the case, the RSX has a nicer interior than the WRX and we all know that isn't the case.

Sorry, try again!

Oh, and I shouldn't have said that the WRX can beat those cars stock. Add a $5 MBC though and it can! And yes, everyone here says that the WRX is one of the best handling vehicles on or off road, so it must be true that it can outperform a 911!
    $5 boost controller huh...where can i get one of those.....unless you toss the PSI up to o say let's see 20 or so your not going to beat a high 12 vetter or an nsx...let's be reaslistic!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

$5 boost controller huh...where can i get one of those.....unless you toss the PSI up to o say let's see 20 or so your not going to beat a high 12 vetter or an nsx...let's be reaslistic!
    Well, not that I can beat a Vette or NSX, but I DO have a $5 MBC

It's called "Home Depot"
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Originally posted by gryphon

Well, not that I can beat a Vette or NSX, but I DO have a $5 MBC

It's called "Home Depot"
    haaha u go boy!

Kill It!
    It's just out of control. Trolling is all over the place. I'm tired of everytime I post a kill with my wife and kid in the car I'm labled as careless and reckless even if I didn't break a speed limit, or just needed to switch lanes and the idiot next to me wouldn't let me. I mean it seems like people can race at 120 mph with heavy ass adult passengers, or so(one hell of a lawsuit waiting to happen), and even wreck a car with them in it in the rain but I get trolled for doing 40 in a 35! that's bull s&*t and to me that tells me that this forum has alot of hypocrites in it.
    The RSX vs WRX thing is stupid, and the fighting is childish. I think we are too judgmental to have this section.
    Not enought maturity her at all.

Originally posted by scoob
    Kill It!
    It's just out of control. Trolling is all over the place. I'm tired of everytime I post a kill with my wife and kid in the car I'm labled as careless and reckless even if I didn't break a speed limit, or just needed to switch lanes and the idiot next to me wouldn't let me. I mean it seems like people can race at 120 mph with heavy ass adult passengers, or so(one hell of a lawsuit waiting to happen), and even wreck a car with them in it in the rain but I get trolled for doing 40 in a 35! that's bull s&*t and to me that tells me that this forum has alot of hypocrites in it.
    The RSX vs WRX thing is stupid, and the fighting is childish. I think we are too judgmental to have this section.
    sniffle sniffle cry cry whine whine ---BlTCH!!! J/K scoob..

Speed racer good name for you,

Your mamma calls me speed racer too! Hello son.

It's too much fun to kill. Let it run a bit and reconsider later if you have to. Didn't anyone read the "street pizza with rice" post? Great stuff.
    russ

Well, whoever posts there is the only one really experiencing the kill. Just wants to share it with everybody else. No harm here. But it's so easy to make it look better, so easy to lie. And it gets out of hand. Do we need it? No. Could it be a nice place to see where and what the car can "do" against other car(but again, you can debate that one over few beers and hours since it's on the street...)? Why not.

If it isn't there, do I miss anything? No. If yo canu search a little bit around the web, you will know what the WRX is capable of. Then you can guess what it would do against some other cars.

It's there. Cool. It's not? Cool too. I don't really care. If it does give a bad name to the WRX, who cares? I don't. I go to work, make money, pay my bills and go home in my beautiful WRX. Talk crap as much as you can on it and its owner, and like we say in France "It's touching one of my testicles without moving the other one". Thanks.
    Last edited by ticrab; 08-05-2002 at 04:18 PM.
    WRX by Nature
    www.fresnowrx.com

Speed racer good name for you,

Your mamma calls me speed racer too! Hello son.
    you must like older women but hey whatever floats ur boat...so how's ur wife and my kids doing??

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

you must like older women but hey whatever floats ur boat...so how's ur wife and my kids doing??
    hahahahaha
    hahahahaha
    hahahahaha
    but isn't he the one that said this forum called for more maturity?

the fighting is childish. I think we are too judgmental to have this section.
    hmmm . . .

- M A T T -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum

Originally posted by daiviouth

hahahahaha
    hahahahaha
    hahahahaha
    but isn't he the one that said this forum called for more maturity?

hmmm . . .

- M A T T -
    yes he did....isn't he quick to point the finger

Speed racer,

You should already know since my wife is your sister. Oh and your neice/daughter is fine excluding your looks of course

Hey just j/k back wit ya kid

PS I always told that ho that Kentucky wasn't the real world.

Speed racer,

You should already know since my wife is your sister. Oh and your neice/daughter is fine excluding your looks of course

Now back to our regularly scheduled TOPIC... (damn O/T'ers)

I don't care if it's closed or not anymore. JUST SHUT UP!
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Speed racer,

WTF!!!!!!! couldn't u just say insest instead of your game there..hahhaah confused the hell outta me!!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast