• Keep the Forum

48 65.75%
  • Ditch the forum.

15 20.55%
  • Leave it to the Pros, drag forum and rally forum do the job

10 13.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on We Should Close The Kill Forum within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by RobPA Honestly this forum is what actually turned me onto ClubWRX... a forum where you can actually ...

Originally posted by RobPA
    Honestly this forum is what actually turned me onto ClubWRX... a forum where you can actually post your street kills and not be scrutenized as being a "Dangerous Streetrace" .... Where as on other forums (wont name but its obvious) everyone is always talking about autoxing or rallying :P

Rob
    Yeah, it is also nice to be able to read about Corvette and Z28 smackdowns by stock WRXs!
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Yeah, it is also nice to be able to read about Corvette and Z28 smackdowns by stock WRXs!

Dont see anything like that, show me a post where a stock wrx beats a z28 or corvette.. Also unless your a total f'ing monkey brain theres somthing called "dont read it if u dont like it"

:P

Rob

Dont see anything like that, show me a post where a stock wrx beats a z28 or corvette.. Also unless your a total f'ing monkey brain theres somthing called "dont read it if u dont like it"

:P

Rob
    Are you kidding me? I LOVE reading about WRXs trouncing on 450hp supras! The WRX totally rules and if you don't think so, then 'your a total fing monkey brain', whatever that means?

Oh, and as far as Z28 kills, people here have convinced me that stock Z28s run high 13s and so do stock WRXs. This tells me that yes, a stock WRX can kill a stock Z28.
    2002 RSX Type S

DO NOT CLOSE THIS FORUM PLZ. This is my favorite forum. The only thing you want to kill/close/ban is rsxsucks.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)
    vf22/pinks/up/exhaust/pump/mbc/bov/ecutek

Originally posted by BamBooI
    DO NOT CLOSE THIS FORUM PLZ. This is my favorite forum. The only thing you want to kill/close/ban is rsxsucks.
    SECOND THAT!!!!!!
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

I don't understand. I have nothing but good things to say about the WRX and you want to ban me? I've seen you guys post far worse things about the RSX and yet that is okay? I see, you aren't allowed to hate your own car, you are only allowed to hate other cars. That doesn't make sense!
    2002 RSX Type S

I don't understand. I have nothing but good things to say about the WRX and you want to ban me? I've seen you guys post far worse things about the RSX and yet that is okay? I see, you aren't allowed to hate your own car, you are only allowed to hate other cars. That doesn't make sense!
    you just don't seem all there in the head man........u sit here and say the wrx is a god..which it's not we all know and agree to that.....but u have an rsx and are doing nothing about it.....fishy and odd to say the least

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

you just don't seem all there in the head man........u sit here and say the wrx is a god..which it's not we all know and agree to that.....but u have an rsx and are doing nothing about it.....fishy and odd to say the least
    Until you are willing to buy my RSX off me for at least $15K (what I still owe on it), then you can't tell me that I'm not doing anything about it.

So, you wanna buy my RSX?
    2002 RSX Type S

Oh, and if WRX isn't god, then I would really like to know what is!!

A car that STOCK:
    - has a nicer interior than an M3
    - can outperform a 911 on road
    - can outperform anything off road
    - can beat a Corvette in the 1/4
    - can beat an NSX from a roll
    - costs a fraction of any of the above mentioned cars

seems pretty close to being godlike to me!
    2002 RSX Type S

Until you are willing to buy my RSX off me for at least $15K (what I still owe on it), then you can't tell me that I'm not doing anything about it.

So, you wanna buy my RSX?
    your not doing a damn thing about it!! trade the car in or sell it or like it that simple...........

your not doing a damn thing about it!! trade the car in or sell it or like it that simple...........
    Hello!! I've tried!! I can't afford to trade it in because no one will give me more than $10K for it. Why is that so hard to understand?
    2002 RSX Type S

Oh, and if WRX isn't god, then I would really like to know what is!!

A car that STOCK:
    - has a nicer interior than an M3
    - can outperform a 911 on road
    - can outperform anything off road
    - can beat a Corvette in the 1/4
    - can beat an NSX from a roll
    - costs a fraction of any of the above mentioned cars

seems pretty close to being godlike to me!
    the wrx can not beat an nsx or a corvette on the road stock. It doesn't have a better interior to the m3 because m3 has leather. It will not outperform a 911 on the road either. GO AWAY! BAN BAN BAN BAN!
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)

Ill donate 300$ to the site if they ban RSXSucks

Rob

Ill donate 300$ to the site if they ban RSXSucks

Rob
    His ip. Rob buy me some samco ic hoses. You must be rich or he is annoying to you as he is to me.
    12.8@104 w/ 1.86 60'
    274awhp/270tq (dynojet)

Hello!! I've tried!! I can't afford to trade it in because no one will give me more than $10K for it. Why is that so hard to understand?
    umm how will no one give u 10 or 15 but people buy brand new same year 02s for 20ish

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.