• Keep the Forum

48 65.75%
  • Ditch the forum.

15 20.55%
  • Leave it to the Pros, drag forum and rally forum do the job

10 13.70%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

This is a discussion on We Should Close The Kill Forum within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by RSXSucks So the WRX isn't fast, doesn't have great handling on and off road, and it isn't ...

Originally posted by RSXSucks

So the WRX isn't fast, doesn't have great handling on and off road, and it isn't very luxurious?
    good thing u never said any of that....u said the wrx was slow the handling is terrible due to oversteer and the interoior is trash....all your words...so u never do tell u the truth..we just think the opposite..

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I'd like to say 'can it' as I do not think it generally presents a professional image for us. However, sometimes you have to prostitute yourself to compete with the other forums. It's a fact that 'WRX vs. The World' does attract new members, which is a good thing for ClubWRX.net

I do think this particular forum could do with some tighter policing. However, I'm not sure it's up to me (us?) to tell the WvTW moderators how to do their job. Certainly Jim has his hands full as the lead moderator, so I don't think the state of this forum reflects upon him. It's a tricky subject for sure. Closure or censorship could translate to loss of regular contributors.

-Pace

I say keep it, but just work a little bit to make sure that the trolls don't make it suck. I mean, its cool to read about people's stories about a heated race, and of course one person is gonna call B.S. because we're all different and view things differently, but all in all, I think it is a keeper. If the WRX vs. the World is thrown away, people are going to start posting kill stories in other sections, possibly.
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

Keep the "Kill" forum.

It's nearly always as entertaining as the "Cripple Fight!" episode of South Park.

Originally posted by bedabi
    Keep the "Kill" forum.

It's nearly always as entertaining as the "Cripple Fight!" episode of South Park.
    hhahahahahhhah i just saw the see people one...."ya i got it from this guy in an audi..stupid ******* gave it to me for free i just had to suck it from a hose or somthing" hhahahahaha so funny

don't like it much, even though i visit it once in a while, but those posts will still end up on the board somewhere else. so keep it so they don't trash other forums

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

good thing u never said any of that....u said the wrx was slow the handling is terrible due to oversteer and the interoior is trash....all your words...so u never do tell u the truth..we just think the opposite..
    Where did I post that? I think you are confusing me the rice boy mentor: rsxracer. I've never had anything but good things to say about the WRX. I think it is the fastest, best handling, most luxurious car you can buy for less than $500,000.
    2002 RSX Type S
    Anyone want to buy my car?

I say keep it. It gets pretty entertaining from time to time.

Well, if we close the Kill Forum, where will all the 16 yr olds hang out?
    Prodrive Headlight Conversion
    STi Front Grill
    Turbochargers.com Stage 1 Turbo Upgrade - T28 Compressor
    The most important mod is the one behind the steering wheel
    Wagons Are Cool Check Out My Baby Here!

Originally posted by koyokid
    Well, if we close the Kill Forum, where will all the 16 yr olds hang out?
    Haha, no kidding! I hate 16yr olds.
    2002 RSX Type S

Originally posted by RSXSucks

Where did I post that? I think you are confusing me the rice boy mentor: rsxracer. I've never had anything but good things to say about the WRX. I think it is the fastest, best handling, most luxurious car you can buy for less than $500,000.
    ahh correct rsx sucks i'm sorry i saw rsx so i assumed...my bad!

Originally posted by SpeedRacerWRX02

ahh correct rsx sucks i'm sorry i saw rsx so i assumed...my bad!
    That's okay. Not all of us RSX drivers think that we drive fast cars. Some of us know and are willing to admit that the RSX is probably the worst car of all time.
    2002 RSX Type S

Ohhhh, Pls don't close the Kill Section its loads of fun trying to sort out the real stories and the BS@!!

One major thing though - I think most of u r fascinated with the false idea that max Torque figure is all that matters compared to HP....

In reality HP is directly proportional to the Torque at that given Rev Range, so they're actually describing the same thing - WHICH IS NOTHING!!

What really matters is NOT the max torque or the max power, but the overall distribution of this torque or power (same thing). Quoting figures is actually not that usefull at all, whether its torque or HP, if u want to describe the acceleration characteristic of ur car show us a dyno graph OR at least describe in WORDS the exact RPM at which a certain HP or Torque figure is happening for a rough indication.
    "S15 Silvia - Are you enjoying the view from the side?"

Originally posted by Iruka
    Ohhhh, Pls don't close the Kill Section its loads of fun trying to sort out the real stories and the BS@!!

One major thing though - I think most of u r fascinated with the false idea that max Torque figure is all that matters compared to HP....

In reality HP is directly proportional to the Torque at that given Rev Range, so they're actually describing the same thing - WHICH IS NOTHING!!

What really matters is NOT the max torque or the max power, but the overall distribution of this torque or power (same thing). Quoting figures is actually not that usefull at all, whether its torque or HP, if u want to describe the acceleration characteristic of ur car show us a dyno graph OR at least describe in WORDS the exact RPM at which a certain HP or Torque figure is happening for a rough indication.
    No, there are far too many smart people here who insist that peak torque figures are all that is necessary to describe a car's acceleration potential. How can you argue with that?

Seriously, it can't be any coincidence that all the worst cars in the world (ITR, S2000) have very low peak torque figures while all the best cars in the world (WRX, ... can't think of any others right now) have very high peak torque figures.
    2002 RSX Type S

Honestly this forum is what actually turned me onto ClubWRX... a forum where you can actually post your street kills and not be scrutenized as being a "Dangerous Streetrace" .... Where as on other forums (wont name but its obvious) everyone is always talking about autoxing or rallying :P

Rob

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.