Parting Ways with the WRX - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Parting Ways with the WRX within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; Originally posted by Drod Good Luck Getting a new Blitz Nur spec from them for 0. I tried and they ...

Originally posted by Drod
    Good Luck Getting a new Blitz Nur spec from them for $330. I tried and they told me it would take 4 months. By the way, people can always make offers.
    FYI...If you make an offer on any of these here parts and don't get a reply, it's because your offer is too low.
    Matt
    WRX-less, now RSX-y!!!

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

You are 100% right I am not giving the parts away for peanuts.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Jeep Grand Cherokee, SRT 8, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black
    1987 Buick Grand National Sold

Originally posted by Master Of Pain
    I'd let the wife go and keep the WRX.

Is that messed up or what?

I knew somebody would say it, but it cracked me up anyway.
    Old, but not slow.

Well if I left the wife, 80% of my stuff would be gone. Alimony and child support will force me to move back in with my parents. I figured it out; it will cost me Five thousand a month for alimony and another 3k for child support. That equals one broke pimp with out a WRX.
    Last edited by Drod; 08-05-2002 at 01:41 PM.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black

How much are you looking for the WRX as is?

Car is Gone. Sold the car over the weekend and got a G35. All the parts are gone.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black

Originally posted by Drod
    Car is Gone. Sold the car over the weekend and got a G35. All the parts are gone.
    Congrats! How do you like the G35? I hope you'll stick around even tho you're rexless!

-Jim

Originally posted by PlatinumWRX
    I hope you'll stick around even tho you're rexless!
    Hmmm.... yea... uh... be careful of the police! They might give you a ticket for "rexless driving" OHOHOHO

or maybe even "Rexless Endangerment"!!! Ahhh! Too punny...

sorry
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

The G35 is a great car. It's Black with black leather interior. My wife is very happy with it and it seems like my insurance company will have no choice but to purchase the jeep from me. Last Saturday while I was on my way home from delivering the WRX to a Rich kid in Potomac, MD I heard a loud noise coming from the front of the jeep. Well the front right hand tire leans inwards like this /. I am not kidding thatís the exact same angle of the lean. When the insurance writes me my check, I will go back to the Subaru dealer and get a MY03 WRX or an STI. I had no choice but to sell the WRX. The Jeep was not safe for my wife and my 6-week-old baby girl.
    2006 WRX TR, Black
    2006 Corvette, Black

As some of you may know buy now, I sold my WRX last weekend. Well I could tell from the beginning that selling my car to this individual was a mistake. I deposited the certified check on Monday, and my bank called me up UN Wednesday to tell me that there was a hold on the check. I contacted the buyer, and he stated that he would release the check as soon as I provided him with the tittle. I explained to him that I needed the funds to payoff the bank, and that they would send him the tittle. He said no tittle first then check. I contacted the bank and they stated that I needed to payoff the balance and then they will hand over the tittle. Thatís the normal way of doing business. Well the buyer became angry and told that he wanted to renegotiate the price of the car. I said hell no we have a contract and thatís the final sell price. I told him to release the funds ASAP. Friday I checked with the bank and they stated that he had not released the funds. I drove up to Maryland and paid the guy a visit. The guy gave me the runaround so I asked him for the car back. He said no we have a deal and he expected me to comply with it. I sated that he breached the deal when he froze the check. Then he proceeded to ask me for me to returnee the tags so that his son could start driving the car. I laughed at him and stated that it was illegal in the state of VA for me to sell my car with the tags. Anyway after an hour of arguing with this fool I pulled out the spare key and drove away with my car. You should of had seen his face when the Police showed up and told him to returnee the car to me. So my baby is back. I am going to keep her now. I will suck up three payments for the G35, Jeep and WRX.

Ugh... what a pain... why are people such tools? I guess it's sort of a happy ending at least!
    2002 Subaru Impreza WRX
    Midnight Black Pearl

Oh man that sucks!
    Why not try and sell the WRX to another person?

Re: Re: Parting Ways with the WRX

QUOTE]Originally posted by RSXSucks QUOTE][i]
    I guess as long as you don't mind the huge step down from a WRX to a G35. That car is slow and the WRX is WAY more luxurious. AND faster off road too! [/QUOTE][/B]

Dude..what are you talking about. The G35 is sick! That car is winning reviews,shootouts,etc. It is not slow...14.6 in quarter..not too far off stock wrx 14.2. And its not luxurious?...right...see what motor trend has to say about that car. That is an excellent choice for under 30k. I bet must people dont buy that car for offroad performance. I bet most people here don't offroad their wrx either. How many people really want to bash their new 25k investment.

I have to agree, the g35 is basically an N/A skyline. Real nice inside and a very strong motor that would be good for modding. I think it uses the same 6 as the new 350z. The suby may be slightly faster in the quarter, but from a roll this car would walk all over it, stock vs. stock.
    New:
    2005 Electric Blue Lancer Evo VIII

Traded:
    Platinum Silver 02 WRX
    TurboXS stage2

i'd still would've gone with the e36 m3. but that's just me
    - M a t t -
    1997 Toyota Supra TT 6-speed
    It's Blurple and Slow.
    111*106*15979
    http://www.10-94.net/misc/sig.jpg
    The 10/94 Forum