Stage 2 WRX vs Enzo!!!
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

This is a discussion on Stage 2 WRX vs Enzo!!! within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; So yesterday I'm crusing down to Baltimore for a nice date with the lady. When it starts to rain, I ...

Stage 2 WRX vs Ferrari Unknown Model!!!

So yesterday I'm crusing down to Baltimore for a nice date with the lady. When it starts to rain, I look to my right and a Silver Ferrari is stopped putting his roof up so I gave him a Honk!!

At this point my friend and I are grinning up a storm cause yeah I just saw a Silver Ferrari!! Bout a mile up the road I see a silver bullet flying towards me and its screaming!! So the grins come back cause well I'm deff gonna see if I can get next to him for some fun!!

Moment comes and sure enough I get beside him roll down the window and tell him lets go from a 60mph roll!! At this point you could not of wiped the smile off my face. I give the 3 honks mash on it in 3rd with the TurboXS RFL screaming, all I hear is this whine of an engine ignite and yeah he was gone!! I hit 115 and he was approx a good 4 cars on me!!

Round 2: Well first I give him the thumbs up. This time I said 40 mph this way I could be in 2nd. And this time I made sure I was in boost just to see what the ole scooby could do. So, I give the honk this time and BAM RFL screaming and I got the JUMP!!! Had his nose at my back door my friend said, jumped to 3rd gear about 75mph and yeah game over. Good game Ferrari

Good Game!! I've never in my life wished i'd had my digital camera with me!
    Last edited by xaton; 07-24-2004 at 11:59 AM.
    The Beginning is the End is the Beginning
    --
    Provehito In Altum

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

WOW, this story is BS on so many levels. First off, they don't make a sliver Enzo, they only come in red and yellow. 2nd, they certainly dont make verts (putting his roof up LOL) 3rd, only senior citizens drive those things and they drive them at 40 mph in the slow lane just like Z06 owners do. 4th, no one would be racing one around at well over 100 mph in the rain
    Last edited by mball; 07-24-2004 at 11:50 AM.

Hrm.. Everything is true maybe it wasnt an Enzo but it was a Silver Ferrari. I looked on Ferrari's webpage and the found the car that it looked like. Your right they had yellow and red ones. I didnt relize it only came in those 2 colors. I'll do some research and see if I can find its model but it was a Silver Convertable Ferrari. But it wasnt a down pour by any means and by the time we hooked up it wasnt even raining! But if you know the model I"m talking about please feel free to share! Sorry for the mistake on the model !
    Last edited by xaton; 07-24-2004 at 12:00 PM.
    --
    Provehito In Altum

could it be a 360 Modena?

Ahh I think it was it looked just like these pictures here!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 36019.jpg  
    --
    Provehito In Altum

and this is what i saw the most of!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 36020.jpg  
    --
    Provehito In Altum

you lost to a 400hp modena
    03 MBP WRX Sedan
    STi RA gearset October 4th,STi Trans Mount
    Cobb AccessECU STG II 16.4psi. Bosal DP, Catless OEM UP, 205/55 ZR16 Futura Ultra Z's.

You pulled on a 400hp Modena from a roll.

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ght
    "I don't think he knows how to give up. His mind and machine are racing as one." -Takahashi Ryosuke

so ur stage 2 pulled on a 12second ferrari?? i was basically at a stage 2 when i had mine minus the ECU and it was no where near pulling on a ferrari up to 75.
    Unless he was feathering the gas or didn't downshift or just wasn't racing
    -Ben-
    Spark it or Park it!

toying....he just wanted to see what you had before ownage sat in. Nice death though. Would've been much worse with an Enzo.

If it was a convertible, he raced a 360 Spider, not a Modena. Same horsepower but the Spider is ~130lbs heavier but it should still have destroyed him from a roll.
    2005 Aspen White STi

drove one of those at the country club today. It was awesome. Also just drove a z8

those cars are HELLA FAST though

Yeah, I'm sure he was just having fun with the loud little 4 banger but atleast for a brief second I was ahead or so I thought But pretty much that is the sweetest car I've ever scene on the road.
    --
    Provehito In Altum

So as soon as you hit it your BOV was screaming? Sounds more like a boost leak to me....
    2002 WRX 352whp & 341ft-lbs *SOLD*
    12.5@109
    2004 SRT4 449whp & 457ft-lbs
    11.6@125

Originally posted by silverscooby
    So as soon as you hit it your BOV was screaming? Sounds more like a boost leak to me....
    HA!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.