Havent posted in awhile but this kill(s) was too sweet - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

This is a discussion on Havent posted in awhile but this kill(s) was too sweet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; most of you are missing my point...only like couple of people got it. My point was only that he posted ...

most of you are missing my point...only like couple of people got it.
    My point was only that he posted in the wrong title head, i love kill stores as much as anyone, i didn't mean to lash out at him for posting but like 2004sliverWRX mentioned his kill belonged into another category, THAT IS ALL PEOPLE now CHILL OUT

PEACE
    MY LUG NUTS NEED MORE TORQUE THAN YOUR HONDA MAKES!!!!

Cobb Stg 2 helix up/dp combo
    Kartboy short shifter

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I think any good racing story should be in this forum, whether it be two Geo's racing or WRX's. What's the difference? I agree with the others if it's entertaining, I want to read it, my job gets boring too. And the comments about being a WRX only site, is BULL StoplightWarrior always makes good contributions to the site, among other non scooby owners. I enjoy and value their opinions. My .02.
    Jamie
    2009 WRX Prem Hatch:
    Cobb stage II, Kartboy SS, SPT Catback, Cobb DP, WL Sways, Perrin/AVO Endlinks, Conti DWS

Previous rides:
    99 Civic Si (RIP), 2004 WRX, 2006 STI Cobb stage II

In Ray's house while he's jacking it in his car.
    Originally posted by audirs6
    btw if you get one get a 01-02 because those have the ls6 intake and that means alot more hp.
    And bigger injectors, and no EGR, and the possibilty of an LS6 block, and better interior colors. You could have anywhere between 10 and 25 more RWHP.

By the way . . . Nice kills, Stoplight Warrior. Good to see you turned your TCS off. Now go and get some long tube headers. I have some sitting in my living room of my new apartment. I am eating off the box because I don't have a table yet. They'll be installed when my TSP true duals get here, hopefully within the next couple days.
    Last edited by zoophagy; 08-05-2004 at 08:21 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123