Havent posted in awhile but this kill(s) was too sweet - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

This is a discussion on Havent posted in awhile but this kill(s) was too sweet within the Comparison: WRX vs World forums, part of the Community - Meet other Enthusiasts category; you guys.............. hahaha i wasn't trying to start anything his kill was kinda interesting anyways its just that when i ...

you guys.............. hahaha i wasn't trying to start anything his kill was kinda interesting anyways its just that when i went to read the post i was expecting a subaru kill and then to my surprise there was no subaru so thats all, not trying to be mean

2. Remove Advertisements
    ClubWRX.net
    Advertisements

I dont care if Stoplight drives a Civic.

His avatar alone is cool enough to post here.

(Maybe I should Limehat it)
    Silver Wagon Club

Nice kill. I did something similar a while back. Off killing time and driving to avoid boredom, came across two Mustangs at a light. GT in front of me wanted to race the V6 in the next lane over. Light changes, they take off, GT pulls V6 hard, then I take the other lane. When he was still going WOT and I got up next to him and waved, he looked really pissed off, so I got some distance on him then turned around. Fun times.

Post more often!

RN
    2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - WR Blue/Gold wheels
    60': 1.768
    1/4: 13.155 @ 102.02 MPH

Originally posted by archiebrown

indeed.... his avatar 0wnz
    Just call me Clark Kent
    ---------------------------------------
    Offical Body Guard for the Bugeye Mafia.

Originally posted by DTR rex
    most people on here own wrx's and pretty much everyone is a wrx enthusiest. this forum is for talking about OTHER cars... its a means of comparison and learning/retaining knowledge of our competitors....
    and stoplight is an avid wrx fan and has been on this site for quite some time. who wants to be ONLY a wrx enthusiest... we are car enthusiests.

I myself am not really a fan of American cars.... but it makes for good talk

I can see subaru_crazy's point. This is not the sole car forum on the internet. This belongs in the Z28 vs. the World/Forum not on here. I understand that most of us are car enthusiasts, as I am. I used to be into Chevy V8's back in the day with my 1971 Nova. I think if you OWN a WRX you should have a little more lattitude to tell kill stories regarding your other vehicle. I just don't understand the mentality to post kill stories on a completely unrelated forum that has ZERO to do with your car. Are you just not getting a big enough pat on the back from the fourm for your car?? I'm sorry if I come off as being an ass here, but it had to be said.
    2004 WRX

We need all the stories we can get b/c it gets pretty boring here at work sometimes. Anyone not here to start trash has always been welcome. That's what makes it such a great place to hang out. Don't read too much in to the title. Just remeber, when you read "WRX vs the World" think "World vs the World. You can sticky note that to your monitor if you get confused again.

Just messing around

edit: lol. my avatar says i'm a new member, but I just go so long between posting I forget my user name and password. I just create new ones every year or so.
    Last edited by SCWRX; 07-26-2004 at 11:29 AM.

Originally posted by SCWRX
    We need all the stories we can get b/c it gets pretty boring here at work sometimes. Anyone not here to start trash has always been welcome. That's what makes it such a great place to hang out. Don't read too much in to the title. Just remeber, when you read "WRX vs the World" think "World vs the World. You can sticky note that to your monitor if you get confused again.

Just messing around

edit: lol. my avatar says i'm a new member, but I just go so long between posting I forget my user name and password. I just create new ones every year or so.
    I completely agree. And the reason why you have to re-join every year is because you are hanging out at NAZIOC!

Originally posted by archiebrown

hahaha...I love that thing

-Abe

Originally posted by 2004SilverWRX
    I can see subaru_crazy's point. This is not the sole car forum on the internet. This belongs in the Z28 vs. the World/Forum not on here. I understand that most of us are car enthusiasts, as I am. I used to be into Chevy V8's back in the day with my 1971 Nova. I think if you OWN a WRX you should have a little more lattitude to tell kill stories regarding your other vehicle. I just don't understand the mentality to post kill stories on a completely unrelated forum that has ZERO to do with your car. Are you just not getting a big enough pat on the back from the fourm for your car?? I'm sorry if I come off as being an ass here, but it had to be said.
    Its the internet..all you have to do is point and click. If you don't like the post, click on the back button and be done with it. We don't need a sermon on why StoplightWarrior shouldn't post his stories here.

If it was a real problem, one of the MANY mods or admins would have done something about it.
    2005 NBP Accord EX-V6 6MT
    AEM CAI, HFP aerokit, Comptech SS
    17" Enkei RS7s on YokoES100 tires

Originally posted by smokey
    Its the internet..all you have to do is point and click. If you don't like the post, click on the back button and be done with it. We don't need a sermon on why StoplightWarrior shouldn't post his stories here.

If it was a real problem, one of the MANY mods or admins would have done something about it.
    Look, I am not the only one who has voiced this opinion before on this forum. The thread belongs in "Off Topic"
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/forumd...?s=&forumid=18

I enjoy race stories as much as the other guy......I just don't see the logic posting stories that have nothing to do with the WRX in "WRX vs. The World", when these stories can just as easily be posted in "Off Topic". Ya know?
    2004 WRX

Look, I am not the only one who has voiced this opinion before on this forum. The thread belongs in "Off Topic"
    http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/forumd...?s=&forumid=18

I enjoy race stories as much as the other guy......I just don't see the logic posting stories that have nothing to do with the WRX in "WRX vs. The World", when these stories can just as easily be posted in "Off Topic". Ya know?
    No, I don't know. I've been on this site for like 2+ years and I've seen hundreds of non-WRX kill threads and you seem to be in the minority.

I would understand if these guys were posting in other threads, but typically the "XYZ vs. ALL" deals with a lot of different cars.

I kind of see your point, but in the end, all you really have to do is not post and not read the topic. Like I said, I think that if it was a real problem, mods or admins' would get involved.

But hey, if you don't want SToplightwarrior and guys like me around, all you have to do is ask. I certainly wouldn't want to post on a site where I wasn't wanted. And to think, I try to broaden my horizons. Pff....

Originally posted by smokey
    No, I don't know. I've been on this site for like 2+ years and I've seen hundreds of non-WRX kill threads and you seem to be in the minority.

I would understand if these guys were posting in other threads, but typically the "XYZ vs. ALL" deals with a lot of different cars.

I kind of see your point, but in the end, all you really have to do is not post and not read the topic. Like I said, I think that if it was a real problem, mods or admins' would get involved.

But hey, if you don't want SToplightwarrior and guys like me around, all you have to do is ask. I certainly wouldn't want to post on a site where I wasn't wanted. And to think, I try to broaden my horizons. Pff....
    Your missing my point, reread the "off topic" remarks again. Don't get all offended by a single poster like me posing a simple question. If I had a marvelous kill story to tell with the 328 I would find a BMW board to tell my tale..... that's just me. I am in the minority here so I will stop my sermons.
    2004 WRX

Your missing my point, reread the "off topic" remarks again. Don't get all offended by a single poster like me posing a simple question. If I had a marvelous kill story to tell with the 328 I would find a BMW board to tell my tale..... that's just me. I am in the minority here so I will stop my sermons.
    I am not offended, I thought I presented a very logical point and even made a logical suggestion, i.e., if I'm not wanted I'd rather not stay.

I don't know what you'd expect man. Seriously...You seem to be the one offended by my post, not vice versa.

But alas, I am preaching as well..maybe that's why we like to converse so much?

Originally posted by mball
    NIIICE!! LS1 Z28's kick major ass I have some questions for you since I plan on getting one soon. I want a 98-02 Z28 or maybe even an SS, what kind of mods do you have? I know its not too hard at all to get an LS1 Z up to the hp/tq in your sig but what mods do you have and how much did it cost?
    btw if you get one get a 01-02 because those have the ls6 intake and that means alot more hp.

And i agree the ss is way overpriced. its just for the name. For have the price of an ss you can buy full bolt ons and and upgrade the suspension and still have money leftover, the only thing i like on the ss is the hood scoop
    My cars:
    2008 VW GTI, DSG
    14.269@96.3 Bone Stock!
    2002 Hyundai Elantra GT MT

Family:
    2003 Audi RS6 (Sold will be missed,used to be my dads.)
    2004 Subaru Forester XT (Family car)
    15.3@90.5 Stock

Registered User StoplightWarrior's Avatar
    sorry for not replying sooner, I just got back from vacation. Anyway, I post my kill stories in here for the same reasons I even post here....I don't have a WRX but I still love to hear about fast cars. I figure most of the people on here share my passion for speed so I post races regardless of what cars are involved. I don't think you have to own a specific car to enjoy random street racing stories. If you aren't entertained, I apologize...I don't post kills often since they seem to happen rarely but when I actually do encounter something cool, I want to post about it to give everyone on here something to enjoy.
    2003 SRT-4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself. We strongly suggest that you stay away from using aol, yahoo, msn, and hotmail accounts. Sometimes the mail server blocks the emails from our server. As a result you will not receive any notifications including the confirmation email.

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.